Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the Heather Tom/Y&R ship has long sailed. Unfortunately. She knocks it out of the park on B&B but Katie could go tomorrow in all honesty and it wouldn't affect a thing. They never should have had to choose between Sharon Case and Heather Tom supposedly back in the day.

• Members

The Nick/Adam/Sage scenes went on and on and on. I don't know how, but they managed to make Nick's "Joshua Morrow" persona even more obnoxious than ever. Pair that with that horrid hairstyle and facial hair that Morrow's sporting... and I can't. I did like that conniving little smile Sage had at the end as Adam was ordering her around. She's gonna mess with him in some way and I want to see that!

LOL YAS Nikki, hide that bottle under the couch! My disdain for this constant alcoholic merry-go-round with Nikki is well-documented (mostly because it's clear they usually don't know what else to do with her & they almost always write it poorly) but, why not, let her drink. Slurp that Stolichnaya, baby, slurp it!

There was a nice little moment with Lauren and Michael when she asked him about his pain even though he was trying to pretend it wasn't happening. Don't care about the rest with Paul/Christine's baby and Christine getting jealous. They tried a Nikki/Christine rivalry decades ago and it was so bad even Bell himself dropped it like a hot potato.

Billy/Jack/Chelsea bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda

Dylan had NO right barging into Victor's home like that but DAMN is Braeden one disgusting goat.

LOL at Nick goggling a random kid expelled from a boarding school in Switzerland in, like, 1994 and it popping up like some huge, historical event. SPARE ME.

Archived