Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Poor Dylan, beaten and in the hospital. Avery, Nikki and Paul running around like chickens with their heads cut off, accusing people, slapping people, crying, complete with flashbacks and sad music. Pass!

DD did a great job when he confronted Victor. Like all the vets, the quality of his acting is WAY down (he mostly fakes it, with the occasional good performance) but he put in a little effort here. How Victor's behavior grates on my nerves (mostly because all the interruptions are Braeden's doing). It made me ridiculously happy to see that Braeden's age precludes him from being able to yell quite as loudly as he used to be able to. YES, old disgusting goat, STFU finally.

Nick and Sage make me sick! They're drier than Brooke Logan's vagina after a sabbatical!

Billy: Another annoying git.

GOD, so someone blond ordered the flowers and that settles the matter. And then Phyllis has a wig in her purse, a wig that could have been planted. My God, this is like Salem Stalker era DAYS OF OUR LIVES, but not even in the good way. It's contrived, obvious SUNSET BEACH type of soap opera. Kill me now.

• Members

The Devil has arrived! sad.png

And what a deathly boring episode it was.

Wow, they're REALLY making sure they get their money's worth for putting up the gym set, aren't they? It's been used nonstop for DAAAAAYS, everyone in Genoa City is suddenly working out during the workday.

Really funny how 15 year old Billy came around at a time when Nick was close to his 30s with young kids and now Billy looks OLDER than him. lol

Nick referred to the Bingham estate as "kooky." The only set on that show that even remotely resembles/reminds classic Y&R referred to as "kooky". Interesting, huh? Guess we all know how they feel about that. Also funny that Billy said Genoa City has changed a lot in the last few years--that is very true, isn't it?

Nick/Sage AGAIN. Why does everyone walk into The Underground when it's closed like it's nothing? The owners/employees constantly find random people in there.

At least Sharon was allowed a moment of success. It was especially nice since Nick ignored her/pushed her aside for Sage AGAIN.

In better times, Phyllis finding out about Michael's cancer would have been HEARTBREAKING. The show can't do sad anymore, even though GT tried. I got a sense they were foreshadowing with Michael, insinuating perhaps his death? Ugh.

• Members

They could've at least tried to do a New Year's resolution tie-in. Just have a few people mention spending more time at the gym/health was their New Year's resolution.

That set should have been part of the Newman Ranch. Dracula, I mean Victor...it would seem to suit his persona.

Yesss! And he looked so schlumpy standing next to Adam/Gabriel.

• Members

Yes! He looked awful. Especially next to Hartley. I swear Hartley looks the same as he did over ten years ago on Passions. Man does not age.

Doug Davidson looks bored to tears and I see he's gaining a little weight ...

And is anyone else tired of the never ending pissing contest between Victor and Jack? They both come off as awful every time.

And lord at Burgess Meredith Billy. I can't. I was bored to tears watching Chelsea and Billy.

Archived