Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh dear. So he can't even pretend to have onscreen chemistry with his make-believe TV wife post-pregnancy? Wonder how the wife of his five children feels about that. What a weird comment so awkwardly worded. I'm sure he was just trying to be funny and irreverent about a man "messing" things up by creating a beloved child with his wife, but never again can Cosby say anything about a woman without sounding highly suspect.

• Members

He's got real issues. It always seemed like he did a little too much in those scenes, beyond what was necessary. Watching with my mom, she always pointed out how some of the playfulness didn't all look like acting and with these allegations coming out, I'm inclined to believe that he was taking advantage of the situation. With that said, Phylicia Rashad did go on to play with him in another sitcom, so he may not have been abused, but I certainly think he was getting his own perverted kicks in during those scenes.

• Members

Keshia Knignt Pulliam is fired from Celebrity Apprentice for not reaching out to Cosby for a donation:

http://www.people.com/article/keshia-knight-pulliam-celebrity-apprentice-bill-cosby-donald-trump

ETA: I just read the article further--this was taped way before these allegations came out in November, and Keshia was on the Today show to say this (Sorry the font is so big--I couldn't fix it):

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

082b8ba745e7a929b583accb098304ac

" data-width="466">

• Members

It's sad to see Phylicia fall into the victim blaming when Debbie Allen was so much better fielding the question on the Today show. Debbie needs to give her sis a call and talk her down.

KKP has handled it the best so far. I have no problem with people saying that their personal experience of Cosby makes this hard to believe. I don't expect people who've known the man for years to just throw out what they've seen. It's the attacking the victims that is so disgusting.

Edited by marceline

• Members

I saw her on Wendy and she said she doesnt have a story to tell and I think that was a good way to answer the question. She didnt discredit or question the women. She just said if anything was going on, she wasnt aware of it and therefore couldnt add to this. She acknowledged it was tragic all around.