Bill Cosby

• Members

No, actually, it doesn't. My grandmother died before I was born, and my aunt was a distant presence in my life. As I said before, my home life with my parents was just fine, thank you. Why don't you find a single blanket offensive assumption about all of us and stick to it?

Edited by Vee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I'm sorry, you misunderstood. You see, I really don't care what you call it - the fact remains that despite some nutty relatives we kept at arm's length, my parents saw to it that I had a very content, happy home life and no domestic damage whatsoever.

I realize that up in meth country the mere act of not being the lady you previously described who is removed from a public pool by the authorities may make a person seem like quite a learned scholar, but down here in the big city we're not quite so easy to analyze and pigeonhole simply based on the length of our most recest ancestor's back hair. So while you may find yourself stymied and unable to easily catalogue or dismiss me or my personal history, rest assured it has absolutely nothing to do with our actual topic: the Cosbys and their fucked-up, demented family.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Nice try, I don't live in, nor would I live in Meth country. My county has had 3 busts in the last 5 years, all the rampant meth is lined up along the counties that border Interstate 44. Our police have been doing an excellent job of rooting it out. But hey... you can walk down the street without fear in Meth country, as opposed to crack city, USA.

Edited by alphanguy74