Bill Cosby

• Members

I figured Phylicia's comments would have all your panties caught in your cracks. Pull them out, wash out the skid marks, and move on. Not everyone agrees with your witch hunt. And Marceline says that conspiracies among large groups of people don't happen. Ever hear of Nazi Germany? Salem, Massachusetts? The Hollywood blacklist?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm just laughing my butt off at you all now gathering your torches and coming for Phylicia Rashad. I think maybe the real anger is that you all know he's untouchable at this point, and he has more money than all of you put together will ever see in your lifetimes. Never seen so many butthurt crybabies in my life.

• Members

I personally don't give dos cacas about Bill Cosby's money, and fortunately, what you think has nothing to do with me lol if I lived a millionaire's lifestyle, then maybe I'd be jealous of a millionaire's money, but that's not the case, toots, so plant ya ass in a seat. Or better yet, find a sleeping bag and take a goddamn nap.

• Members

You know, seeing as you are a gay man from the Deep South, one would think you might know something about prejudice or oppression, and that you might have some compassion. But yet you are continuously victim bashing and slut shaming victims of rape. Maybe your hateful, vitriol soaked comments stem from something deeper. Did your parents not hug you? Is it because you don't have a man? Or is it because you just hate yourself? For a period of time I was convinced you must simply be trolling these boards with your dangerously ignorant comments, but now you have made it very obvious that you are just an ignorant, hateful human being. You often like to go on long diatribes about stereotypes, yet you personify the worst stereotype of ignorant southern bigotry. Please get some help, or just shut the hell up.

• Members

Keisha Knight Pullman essentially defended him, and there were no posts here insulting her. The difference with Rashad is that her comments were dismissive and belittling of dozens of women. And it's not just some type of lynch mob hysteria against truth - there's a reason why she went to the press to clarify and defend herself. I'm sure she, or her representation, quickly realized just how awful those comments were.