Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Certain other hypocrites like Judd Apatow can take a seat and shut that sh!t up about "rapists not being cool" when they have no problem extolling the artistic virtues of sexual abusers, Woody Allen, while working with another sexual abuser, Lena Dunham. I know it'd be a cold day in hell before a celebrity fvcks up their Hollywood future by calling him out on that, but that racist hypocrisy is precisely why I've no problem with Ms. Rashad's comments getting under certain folks' skin. Just as they protect their own, Ms Rashad is fighting to keep her coins.

(And for the record, I'm disappointed that she's risking her reputation to take up for that sellout instead of letting him drown the way that he deserves to.)

Edited by VirginiaHamilton

• Members

I continue to hope that there will be someway to drag Bill Cosby into court. He'll probably never face criminal charges but a civil suit would still force him to be deposed under oath. Of course, when that happens Cosby's idiot defenders will say that the women are just looking for a payout. I just want him to have to go on record about how much of a lying, hypocritical slut he is.

• Members

Rita Moreno is AMAZING! And BTW, we don't even know what kind and IF Phylicia gets residuals. Many contracts in the 80's didn't give actors residuals, none of the cast of Knots Landing gets residuals, except for minimums set forth by the Actor's union, which is pennies... but as Michele Lee once said "However... we got good money up front". So I LUV how Rita basically said she didn't believe the allegations, but dind't come right out and SAY it, because she knew that professional victims the world over would make her out to be the devil.

• Members

I do know about prejudice and oppression, but unlike some, who spend the rest of their lives feeling entitled to WHATEVER by it, I take action and DO SOMETHING about it. I guess you can say I feel like if your'e too much of a wimp to fight back (reporting an incident to police when it happens) then you don't deserve justice. I predict we will see at least a few of them women be discredited, and the rest will fall like dominoes. Phylicia is totally right, it is a a concerted effort to discredit him, the fact that it started with a comic that wanted to bring him down because he denounces thug culture tells me everything I need to know.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

Hahaha!!! Teflon, I tell ya! Standing ovations, still rakin in the bucks, and only about a dozen picketers showed up. Probably all in the same van! LOL

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30723422

If these things really DID happen, then I guess you can say that some good comes of it. Women now know that either you summon the courage to open your mouth when it happens, or live with the consequences. All through this century, men were FORCED to go to war against their will, got their legs shot off, and God knows what else... compared to that, these women look like whiners.

Edited by alphanguy74