Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I dont know why you break this down into a man vs woman thing. As if women havent been forced into f--ked up situations. Trauma of all types can (and does) happen to anyone regardless of what's between your legs. This is just more deflection from the real issue

• Members

http://gawker.com/bill-cosby-joked-about-drugging-a-ladys-drink-tonight-a-1678404783

Making a rape joke onstage at his show? I can't say that I'm surprised that this would come out the mouth of a man that thought it kosher to clown a quadriplegic for not being able to stand up.

Edited by VirginiaHamilton

• Members

Thanks.

I don't even know what to say. If you want to show support and think Cosby has been wrongly accused - I don't agree, but it's your money, do with it what you wish. But standing and applauding when he jokes about raping women? Just disgusting.

This has brought out the worst of many people.

• Members

I kind of envy those of you who are surprised by Cosby's ovation. I'm not. He's going to have a small but VERY devoted fan base from here on out. It's going to be filled with other rapists, MRAs, women who hate other women, women who hate themselves, people who named their first -born "Rudy", etc... but he's gonna have them and they are going to be crazily devoted. You can find people who love anything. That's why we have things like NAMBLA and Ben Carson.

• Members

I get along fine, because everyone around me has the same opinion. Just because this board is some microcosm of people whose no lye relaxer has eaten away their last brain cell, does not mean the rest of the country is like that. And YES... they are whiners. Either take some action or stop bitching. It would be one thing if these were children, the are grown ass women. And since every one of them has by their own admission taken illegal drugs.. they are obviously drug whores as well, and sorry, but those types cannot be trusted.

Edited by alphanguy74