• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Per the Red Room Podcast: "The owner of Big Ed's house has been contacted to film there." I think they mean the location for Big Ed's Gas Farm, which has apparently stood mysteriously vacant for months.

Showtime President David Nevins discusses TP. Says he's given Lynch "enormous" creative control, that Lynch has been thinking about it for a long time and that he's read all the scripts.

Edited by Vee

• Members

TV Line:

In other accounts of the event, Nivens also stressed that the inability to name an episode number (I hope it's still 18, which is what Sherilyn Fenn said she was told by Lynch), a premiere date or the cast was all on Lynch - Nivens has apparently been sworn to secrecy, and Lynch has unprecedented creative control over PR, just as Lynch/Frost did on the original show.

• Members

We suspected it all weekend due to some curious film notices, and it is apparently true - Twin Peaks is filming here in Brooklyn, at the Grand Prospect Hall. They've been there since dawn at least. I didn't go this morning because most online TP'ers had dismissed it as a coincidence. This is apparently not the case.

I am nearby and am going to be checking it out, though everyone there is sworn to secrecy and will not speak to the public or let us inside. I expect to see and hear nothing. But I don't care.