• Members

I've seen it, but honestly, all of those sites are just winging it. If you notice, they're only going off of the same obscure article from a baseball website, and have been unable to get a follow-up clarification from Showtime or Frost. This has been the case with most news or rumors on TP - it comes out online in trickles, and then the big sites pick it up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No, but none of the others seem perturbed. My understanding is no one, male or female, has been officially signed or at least announced to be signed yet, really, except Kyle. But the fact that Fenn and co. are all under gag orders from the network means they are expected to be signed. Sherilyn Fenn is a lovely lady, but she tends to go off half-cocked which is probably part of the reason she left Twitter in the first place.

• Members

According to WTTP, David Lynch was spotted at Twede's Diner (the Double R) in North Bend, WA again today.

I assume things are proceeding apace to shoot in September as Mark Frost said, but there has yet to be an official confirmation or denial on whether the show will air in 2016 or 2017. Personally, I suspect it was a slip of the tongue and we're still on track for next year, especially as all of Showtime's media presence continues to indicate '16.

• Members

More anecdotes: Brad Dukes appears to be confirming Michael Ontkean, but we already had that second-hand word once before from Michael Horse (Hawk).

Meanwhile, London is going all-out with a pop-up TP theater/restaurant experience.

Also, from the various old on-set polaroids which have been leaking online:

CJ5X3M1VAAARjMI.png

Edited by Vee

• Members

Mark Frost's new tie-in book, The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks, is confirmed to be pushed back to TBA in 2016, as opposed to this fall.

This may or may not mean the show won't air til '17 after all, but I do wonder how long they intend to film if they're starting in two months. If it's indeed 18 episodes (or more?) that is a lot of work - equivalent to what is still a standard-issue network television run - and may require a break.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Same pic from yesterday, now with Mädchen Amick trolling.

I just don't think it's too much to ask for Rashida Jones and Amber Tamblyn to appear in the new series at least in cameos, as Lynch loves to make things family affairs sometimes, but I'm not laying odds. (Although Amber has been a constant presence at TP events with her father for years, going back to her GH days, and Lynch/Frost are hoping Russ Tamblyn can appear as Dr. Jacoby if his health permits.)

Edited by Vee