• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She does look a bit blowsy, doesn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch leaned into that and made Audrey a bit tragicomic, but I also know he has such love for Sherilyn that he would never mock her.

• Members

A local TV news affiliate heads up to Snoqualmie, site of filming for the original pilot, various exteriors and FWWM, and speaks to some local businesses hoping for a boom, including Twede's Diner (the Double R). The owner confirms Lynch and Showtime are permanently renovating and remodeling the space, which from what I've heard desperately needs it. This fits with what Sherilyn Fenn said in the above video, that Lynch and/or elements of the production had already made a trip back to the location in preparation. Filming is confirmed for September, which suits the show's usual mood and climate. Video at the link.

The more official detail leaks, the less I believe this is happening after 25 years. I am still stunned.

Meanwhile, a passing motorist (and fan) on social media notes odd markings near the site of the town sign.

Edited by Vee

• Members

From the aforementioned French fan on social media, who is currently in North Bend, WA and spoke with the proprietor of Twede's:

One might surmise this may have been part of the budget dispute with Showtime, which surely would have preferred less location shooting. Now, however, they may be getting two seasons worth.

Edited by Vee

• Members

The aforementioned intrepid fan (apparently doing work for an unrelated French commercial production) continues his tour of TP locations and gathering info from the locals, including the proprietor of "Dirtfish Racing," the establishment which served as the location for the Twin Peaks sheriff's station:

Photos of his trip to the locale can be found on his Twitter account. It does look very, very similar to 1991.

Here's his on-camera interview with Kyle Twede, owner of Twede's Diner:

Edited by Vee