• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brief, doomed featurette trying to hype American audiences up for Fire Walk with Me. Look out for Kiefer Sutherland, star of Flatliners and Young Guns! Beautiful young Moira Kelly! Rock musician David Bowie!

Also included: Catherine Coulson mentions the possibility of future films, something which was allegedly part of the plan with characters like David Bowie's Phillip Jeffries.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I am so glad Grace is confirmed to be back, but I'm not surprised - Lynch has always been fascinated with her. She is terrifying in both Wild at Heart and Inland Empire.

I hope you got to see the "Between Two Worlds" short. Her performance there is incredible, just in a few short minutes. I've heard differing reports on how long they had to rehearse that brief sequence - some claim the three Palmer actors just got the pages from Lynch on the set. I can't wait to see her on TV again.

Edited by Vee

• Members

We all thought it was 9. I think people are presently trying to confirm it wasn't some misunderstanding. I do know Fenn and Sheryl Lee are definitely at said event as we speak.

The hypothesis I've heard, if it is true, is that it would be two sets of nine episodes spread across two seasons.

• Members

It appears Sheryl/Sherilyn have also confirmed that Angelo Badalamenti is back, but that was already pretty much a done deal - Badalamenti has openly spoken about working on music for the new show for the last several years, and recently admitted Lynch secretly brought him into the loop a couple years ago. I do wonder if Laura's music or the theme song will be updated in any way - Mitch Murder's beautiful TP/Badalamenti tribute always makes me wonder about that.

Sheryl and Sherilyn at Crypticon.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's looking like it's tentatively confirmed, from multiple sources at Crypticon on social media. My best assumption is that it will, in fact, be two whole seasons of Twin Peaks, nine episodes each. Which is far, far more than I ever imagined in this lifetime.

On some level I am not entirely surprised, since I know Showtime has been banking on this as their answer to HBO's prestige programming, and that would usually constitute a multi-season deal of some sorts. So long as Lynch and Frost are up for it, so am I.

Have another picture of Sheryl Lee.