• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sherilyn Fenn is a complicated individual, let's put it that way. She has a volatile history (and is currently in legal hot water) but she means well, has legitimately fought her various demons, and apparently her tight friendship with David Lynch (who practices transcendental meditation) has often been a calming influence on her. I personally think she should stay off social media, where she spends a bit too much time remembering her long-ago romance with Johnny Depp and agonizing over when she will get clear word about her new role on the show.

To my knowledge, based on what she and other castmembers have said or said they've heard from Lynch, Audrey is likely in the scripts. I think she'll be there. I just hope Sherilyn keeps body and spirit together if there's a wait. We have no idea what the schedule for the actors looks like. I do think many of the veterans will have smaller roles or cameos this time, given such a large cast of both old and new people, and that's to be expected - but I think most will at least appear. Nadine already appears to be set for a more substantial role than I'd expected for that character.

Edited by Vee

• Members

A tantalizing weekend location update from Twin Peaks Archive. Looks like shooting is really kicking off next week after this early setup. I can't believe this.

Meanwhile, Sherilyn Fenn continues to do Sherilyn Fenn:

I honestly think, judging by her past behavior (and her recent financial issues), that Sherilyn Fenn is simply stir-crazy waiting for word on her role or her deal. By all accounts, including her own one-on-one dealings with David Lynch (unless she embellished), Audrey is in the revival scripts in some way, shape or form. Lynch works slowly and methodically and while I don't think she should be left in the lurch while others (Kyle, Mädchen Amick, probably Wendy Robie and many others) may be starting shooting next week, there may be a reason for things happening this way. Or she may already have her deal and is sick of waiting. All I know is Sherilyn Fenn doesn't always make the best choices and I wish she would chill out. There is a reason she left social media behind before.

Edited by Vee

• Members

An excited fan on the scene in WA reports on his close encounter with David Lynch and the TP production for the Dugpa forums. It's very long and detailed and I don't feel I have the right to repost it here, just click through.

We'll see how much of this pans out and in what way. I'd heard some differing information on some of these shooting plans, but this is one eyewitness's take.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It continues! It appears as though the eyewitness's report on the Double R/Twede's was either misinformed or deliberately misled by the staff, because it is now closed for two weeks and the production is officially renovating the interior.

Edited by Vee