• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aaaand....

I will admit I am beginning to feel some guilt about posting these. Hunting them down is one thing, posting is another. I think I can do my part to keep the mystery alive by leaving these in the ether for others to find - I'm not going to stop looking, but I think I'm going to give the posting a break. Posting Nadine in action is a bit too far for me right now.

Edited by Vee

• Members

On a bizarre sidenote, former Eight is Enough star (and recurring MST3K punchline, which is how I best know him) Grant Goodeve was apparently spotted on or near filming for the show.

As Goodeve apparently hosts a Seattle-based travel show in the area, this may just be coincidence but I figured it was worth a mention.

• Members

Sheryl Lee and Dana Ashbrook were going to attend the TP UK Festival this month, with Sheryl reading selections from Laura's secret diary. Sadly, they can't. The good news is why:

Also interesting, but I can't tell their tenses here - is this a current film commitment?

ETA: I read on and it appears Kimmy is, indeed, flying in from filming.

Also attending: TP singer Julee Cruise, who will be joined in a performance by Mädchen's lovely and talented daughter Mina Tobias.

Edited by Vee

• Members

According to someone at the Dugpa forums, the legendary Harry Dean Stanton has apparently been spotted on-location. Stanton played Carl Rodd, the enigmatic owner of the Fat Trout trailer park in Deer Meadow in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, where Special Agent Chester Desmond (Chris Isaak) disappeared.

This is very unexpected and very exciting. I was personally hoping for Isaak, David Bowie, or Kiefer Sutherland to reappear - now anything is on the table.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Twede's Cafe, a.k.a. the Double R Diner, has completed its interior and exterior filming (for now, at least) and, true to the owners' words, has kept the entire new remodel done by David Lynch and the production intact. With the exception of taking down the "RR" sign and the "Mar-T" label, everything is preserved, and the restaurant is open for business. Pictures are now being taken from inside to show off the new Double R.

Edited by Vee