Stephen Collins (Eric Camden from 7th Heaven) admits to child molestation on tape

MissLlanviewPA

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing is, unlike with Woody Allen, there is actually a confession here. Woody Allen has ALWAYS denied Mia's claims. (And yes, while I am a hardcore fan of WA and his movies, I wouldn't be so supportive if he had confirmed those claims/there was actual proof).

And it should be noted that Mia Farrow, despite claiming that WA molested their daughter, has always been a staunch supporter of Roman Polanski, even though he confessed to, and would be in prison for had he not fled the country to France, DRUGGING AND RAPING a 13 year old girl.

• Members

Excellent point about Polanski! You beat me to it. Hollywood is still trying to give that man lifetime achievement awards as some believe people need to finally get over it. Mia is a nasty bitter woman who I refuse to take serious.

Powder, a great movie, did very poorly once folks found out the director was a convicted child molester. So yes, Eric, Hollywood is polluted with this filth. Just don't get caught or leave the country and avoid prosecution for as long as you can.

• Members

I won't spend much more time on this, but it should be noted that technically, Soon-Yi wasn't his daughter; Andre Previn is her adoptive father. She wasn't even his stepdaughter--he and Mia were never married; they never even lived together. Woody barely had a relationship with ANY of Mia's kids while they were together.

(Although they DO have parts as extras in one of the Thanksgiving scenes of Hannah and Her Sisters, Soon-Yi included, which is definitely weird in hindsight).

The underage thing--admittedly, Soon-Yi's age has never been confirmed for sure; she's believed to have been born between 1970 and 1972 (IIRC, her birth certificate was never found in South Korea) so--yeah, it's questionable, but no one knows for sure.

Do I think Woody's relationship/marriage to Soon-Yi is a bit strange, to put it mildly? Hell yes I do. Do I feel for Mia and what she went through there? Of course. But for her to claim that he molested her daughter while standing in full support of a SELF-CONFESSED CHlLD RAPIST, who fled the country before he could be convicted, IMO at least, defies all logic.

• Members

I agree with you, although he never adopted Soon Yi. He played the role of father to her and obviously didn't respect those boundaries. He was never convicted in a court of law and I would never vote to convict someone based solely on another person's word, but I also know who I believe in that whole mess.

Well, he seemingly had enough of a relationship with her to fall in "love", so he must have been around her often enough.

• Members

Woody was more than likely messing with Soon Yi before going public when she was 17 but we just don't know. What we do know is that Woody is vile for leaving his wife for their child. So is Morgan Freeman. It killed me to learn he left his wife for his much younger stepdaughter.

However, a kiddy diddler is a totally different story!

• Members

I can't remember the full story, but for some reason or another, I remember it as Mia, ironically enough, encouraging Woody to spend time getting to know her for some reason; I think they began going to Knicks games together. In any case, it was near the tail-end of Woody & Mia's relationship.

It should be noted that Andre Previn disowned Soon-Yi as his daughter after this, just as Mia did.

• Members

He also was appearing sometimes on The Fosters as the Dad to one of the Moms. He even married them on screen. So he was around kids after 7th Heaven ended. That being said if this was known within the industry why would anyone give him an acting gig, especially if there were kids in the cast.

Archived