Stephen Collins (Eric Camden from 7th Heaven) admits to child molestation on tape

MissLlanviewPA

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I remember that. She was like one month away from 18 when she did it.

She said she hoped doing stuff like that would get her fired and Spelling told her that "I f-cking own you." I hope the pervert didn't do anything to his young female co stars.

I just googled it to make sure. The shoot was in January. Her 18th birthday was March 2000.

• Members

Yes, he played Susan Lucci's ex-husband and the father of her son, Remy. His character was killed in the first season of the show, so he won't be back regardless. I never watched 7th Heaven, but I did enjoy him on DM.

To whomever mentioned Woody Allen... you are absolutely right that many people will rush to distance themselves from SC while still supporting Woody Allen. mad.gif I suppose the difference is that Allen is capable of providing work for actors, thus it's "okay" whereas Collins is "just" an actor himself and not a well-connected director. I think too that some people will try to give Allen the benefit of the doubt and blame Mia because they were in the midst of a messy divorce. When someone says ON TAPE that they molested a child, it's pretty darn hard for anyone to defend that.

• Members

The main difference with Allen is it is a he said/she said thing, and while she makes a compelling case, he makes a very logical argument for why her compelling case makes little sense. This guy they have proof. I fully believe Dylan Farrow believes what she says, but that doesn't mean it is actually true. Where are the other minors coming forward and why did this only happen once in a house full of people during a messy divorce? Some things about the WA case raise questions.

• Members

Thanks Eric.

I feel really bad for his victims. If his wife really didn't know anything about it, I also feel for her. Married to someone for almost 30 years and then finding out they were a sicko all along. Damn, I'd want to scrub myself with bleach from the inside out.

• Members

Yes, I remember the accusations against him. Like Q said, that goes down to he said she said. Bitter parents sometimes get really nasty. The kids only know what mom told them when dad left the house. Mia's husband left her for their adopted child? Who wouldn't be hurt, bitter and angry? There is just no way of really knowing. SC confessed to his wife about messing with children - case closed!

Archived