Y&R: New Head Writer

• Members

Come on, Tristan Rogers is just trying to look out for his steady paycheck. That's that mystery solved. I can't blame him.

Jill Larson did work there not long ago and she had plenty to say about Pratt, including the quote I posted upthread. I wonder if she made a few calls or emails.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are we really calling Tristan Rogers a "dumb ass" for trying to be friendly with the new headwriter/producer? I'm sure he knows what an ego Pratt has, especially since I think he was on GH briefly when Pratt was there.

The older actors will all likely be screwed so I'm not surprised if one of them pipes up.

• Members

No matter what any of these actors do they are at the mercy of what Pratt decides to do, which could be anything. As we saw with AMC, there is no telling who his favorites will be, what roles he will recast, who will get backburned and how many new characters he'll add.

• Members

It would be great if all the cast and crew just didn't show up after Nov. 1 in protest of Pratt's hiring and JFP's part in it. Who could blame them? The guy killed All My Children and other shows he contributed to. Given that, how well is the fact that he has now been hired to EP and HW Y&R supposed to go over?

• Members

They could revolt en masse as a TEAM to save Y&R from more of JFP and now Pratt, and ensure their paycheck longevity. How many other soap related businesses/websites are going to remain if other networks follow suit?

TPTB set a bad precedecent with the way they "let" ATWT and GL fail. Now Y&R is going to do it too? The gold standard in soaps?

Hope is not a plan.

The cast and crew of Y&R need to take their soap back. Without brown-noser Tristan Rogers, might I add.

Archived