Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad Bell has gone after Y&R before, and been turned down flat. The Bells aren't getting their hands on Y&R ever again. Brad has only ever had disdain for the CBS executives, he disregarded any notes given to him, and he wasn't subtle about it. Karma is a bitch! And while I'm not of fan of his storytelling, he would still be better than Pratt. Good-bye Y&R.

• Members

Pratt sucks, but Sally Suckass Moron-a would not have been great either. How the folks at DC are parading like she's some savoir and talented writer is hilarious.

Generations was a boring mess, her DAYS stint caused the show to drop from a steady #2 in the ratings if I remember correctly, and she consulted on much of the Sheila's botched return to Y&R in 2005 (the poison necklace nonsense was her idea). I think there's a reason Bell never hired her again after she left for Generations and she didn't come back to the show until the final days of Jack Smith...

• Members

The Bell's have had no idea what to do with the show after William senior left this Earth, that much is clear.

The fact that they let Maria run this show for nearly 5 years of mismanagement is proof of that. Her ass wasn't fired until Steven Kent at Sony had enough of her nonsense. They ruined their chances with this show after the Maria Arena Bell debacle.

Archived