General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know Ava ran over his face, but really Liz cant tell that's Jason? Bitch knows his body, hair, jawline, etc....look like. I would expect her to be at least a bit phased

34i07s5.jpg

lol...I love her head shake and again that perfectly timed How to get away with murder animation

2en8dc6.jpg

Bitch, STFU! Can Ava run her ass down already?

6j0ujb.jpg

EWWWW with her stank look. Jordan should have pulled a Naomi and flung her phone at her. Sabrina is SUCH a bitch now. Im gonna need her dial it down a bit

sFyhh67.jpg

KW is finally starting to age. Still beautiful. I hope she doesn't pull a KKL

• Members

Aside from Ava, the last couple of days have been dreary and back to the usual crap. Sonny and Shawn continuing their three month discussion about how they need to get Ava, I don;t know what the hell Franco talked about yesterday since I FFed his every word. Carly is a complete waste of time and I if I had to choose between this 17 year character and Dr O, I think I would choose to keep Dr O. Michael and Kiki..enough said.

Robin deserves every month of hostagity she has coming. Nobody forced her to wake Helena up. That was her own bright idea. Cant work up an ounce of interest about Sabrina and her obsession with Ava. It was nice to see Mac and Felicia today, but Olivia and her food obsession has to go.

• Members

Snobin agreed [was not forced] to leave her family so that she could save Jason and in exchange she would resurrect some of the most dangerous folks ever? Poor Robin? Not there yet.

McDullough need never return again. Move Patty on or recast. Folks are now calling for this big time because they have had it with Kim's visits. They add no value!

Archived