General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, why do we have day player doctors when Patrick[oops, fired], Sigh-less[oops too busy w/his formerly dead wife, thank heavens not on screen], Robin[kidnapped], Liesl[oops, in jail], Britt[busy at the police station]...oh yeah Monica[oops, RC can't be bothered], not even Dr. Rashi?????Oh well. NuJason shouldn't be saved anyway. Killer,Griller Miller can hit the bricks..............

Wonder when we'll see Lucas and Brad again. They'll probably be *acking each other off to Maude when they return. I just hope we see them before they are 50!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...Lulu is off the baby rabies! Hallelujah!

Olivia-Ned-Alexis doesn't suck!

• Members

This reminds me of a related DOOL topic. Robin clearly agreed to Victor's deal, and was not forced. DOOL fans may recall that Sami agreed to have sex with EJ to save Lucas and was equally not forced, but whenever the topic comes up it gets transmuted to he raped her. Robin was not blackmailed--she was bribed. Victor paid her Jason to revive Helena and that was all the payment Robin required.

• Members

Also what happened to insta romance of Epiphany and Milo?? Inquiring minds want to know....

I am sure Lucas and Brad are having some wet times with the Golden Girls....

Also what happened to insta romance of Epiphany and Milo?? Inquiring minds want to know....

I am sure Lucas and Brad are having some wet times with the Golden Girls....

• Members

So if pictures of BM as Jason are already floating around, what type of two week insta-face window after extensive facial trauma, surgery, and healing are we looking at here? So unnecessary, yes, SB was central for twenty odd years, but there's no need to literally eradicate his face in order for the audience to move on. If folks can't accept BM as Jason, it certainly won't be because of his new face. Meanwhile, I sense a bit of vamping here, keeping him mute and faceless as long as they can until they iron out just what they plan to do with the guy.

• Members

I think they are keeping him mute because the guy they are using now is not Miller and the voice difference might be too dramatic. But I agree that this face reconstruction is not needed! He should have just been a recast. Someone made a good argument for Two Jasons down the road, but I don't think GH will be on that long.

• Members

Haha! E.J. had Sami at gunpoint, and Victor threatened to kill her family before and after she left, including after she tried to back out before reviving the Cassadines, at which point he locked her up and did it himself. Nice try, feel free to play again!

Archived