YR Casting!!!!! Adam!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael can act and has worked for those who look past the "Stigma" that you did soaps.

Comparing him to Cam Mathison. Cam was a lead on AMC for 14 years and still cant act. That is why he cant book jobs. It had zero to do with that he was on a soap and all to do with the fact thet he CANT act

• Members

There's nothing wrong with indie films its just that its very hard to get distribution and a lot of them if they do find distribution take a few years to be released. Anyway the reason why people complain about those projects is a lot of times they suck! If a web series doesn't have good production values I don't care about it. If the acting isn't good, the writing is bad, and it looks like it was filmed on someone's phone don't expect fans to be lauding it. And most web series do not pay which is another reason why I don't care for those vanity projects that keep coming out so fans will shell over their cash despite a lackluster project.

• Members

Acting in any medium is not a stable work,

Networks Cancel new shows after one episode

You do one big film and it flops you never do big films again

Plays can open & close in the same night

All Acting is a crap shoot

• Members

I have enjoyed JH in his primetime outings. I wasn't a big Passions fan, but when I did watch he was the reason. ITA the writing sux, so I hope the writers ae replaced by then. Hartley has a charisma about him, and I can't wait to see him start. I wish he wasn't playing awful Adam, but I'll take what I can get. Suck it MM!!!!!tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

• Members

James Franco doing GH changed the game, and made a lot of actors get themselves together as far as how soaps are looked down upon.

anyway, Eddie's doing a reality tv show w/ his wife on VH1. Let's not pretend the guy has standards at this point and soaps is a sign someone is 'desperate', sis.

shoot, if the offer is good enough, I can see SMG coming back to soaps. How about this nuEJ = Eddie and nuSami = SMG... I would totes ship it. laugh.png

• Members

This really is a surprise casting! I wouldn't picture Justin doing Y&R and I agree he wasn't the best actor on Passions, but he did have a lot of charisma as Fox and if anything I truly believe he will finally make Adam sympathetic.He will def knock Heinle and Morrow off their asses when he has scenes with them and will probably pulverize BJ when he has scenes with Billy.

Again JFP....I will give you credit, you have made great casting choices.....you REALLY need to fire Jean and Shelley and hire on new writers or bring back Alden etc... though!!

My heart would do circles if they ever got Liza Huber as a recast Victoria, but that's not gonna happen I get it....

• Members

i doubt most, if anyone, has seen the film where James supposedly clowns on his soap stint. And I'm sorry, but I do believe his time on GH made a lot of soap actors around his age looking to depart + actors that came from soaps + actors getting small roles in prime time or tv movies rethink the whole 'ew... SOAPS?!' perspective.

• Members

you need to mentally prepare yourself for all the peeps that will likely be thrown under the SUV to make this ver. of Adam happen... I suspect Stitch, or someone else (Ian?), will be 'found out' as the REAL Delia killer, to wash away them sins. And when he finds out Chelsea slept w/ Billy (hmmt, will she be preggers w/ Billy Jr. Jr?) ish is gon get REAL real.

heck, Adam probably isn't the person that has Chelsea under surveillance (Victor, perhaps?).

• Members

No. And I ain't happy Adam is returning either. But if they just gotta bring back that d-bag, I say, at least get someone better than Muhney -- and from most accounts here, at least, Hartley seems to fit that particular bill.

Archived