YR Casting!!!!! Adam!

• Members

If it wasn't for JFP I would label this as all fiction. But her track record in regards to how she treats male employees versus female ones? I think it is possible she was ready to bring him back if her met their terms. When he was fired several sources claimed she tried to keep it from happening.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would not be at all surprised if Jill tried to shield him as was alleged, to "handle it quietly internally". That sounds exactly like her record. She has a long history of disenfranchising women who do not properly showcase her chosen male leads (Laura Bonariggo and Florencia Lozano at OLTL, just to name two off the top of my very tired head), and we all know how long she worked to keep RKK regularly employed after the entire industry turned its back. Say what you will about GH today, but they are not giving him a contract.

And while I think the story they currently have her in is awful, way overexposed and ruinous - with an unnecessary expensive set to boot - I think Hunter King is very talented and has taken a lot of [!@#$%^&*] for no good reason.

• Members

I believe the foundation has been set for MM's return should JH bomb in the role. Y&R is desperately trying to get out of the slump during the past six months after BM/MM left. It's not just the actors, but the entire show spun into a mostly unwatchable mess. They clearly have been working hard to get the show back on track with a huge fall - SM, ED, 'Phyllis' coming back, drunk Nikki and the 'return' of Adam. I hope it works out well and the stories deliver what they promise, but if they don't and if JH misses the mark, he'll be back. Can you imagine if nunuBilly, GT and JH all bomb? They let go three big actors (and if the stuff about MM is true, of course, completely justified), but the other two - not-so-much.

Archived