YR Casting!!!!! Adam!

• Members

Adam IS younger than Sharon so I don't see the problem. The character should have never been recast with MM bc he looked too damn old for the part. With that said, Adam has no business being with Sharon so I hope they aren't paired back up. I hate that the role is being brought back. I really wish they had gone with my story idea of having a new guy play the real Victor Newman Jr, whom Adam stole his identity

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only way I will accept a Hilary and Adam pairing is if I they make it a qaud by pairing Devon with Chelsea. Something they will never do!

I also think Khalil and Hartley would look great together. If lily is going to be paired with nothing but white men, it should be someone from a core family. JMO.

• Members

you are getting WAY too deep in your feeling on this. I have no issue w/o older May-December SL's. And I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but SC looks older than 43, likewise JH looks younger than 37. Shoot, when JM shaves even he looks too young for SC.

1st bold: the guy he was paired with on Revenge looked waaaaaaay too old for him, too. LOL Alas, heavy is the cross for someone that exudes such youthful exuberance. laugh.png

2nd bold: it's NOT about ACTUAL age differences, honey. But about how people LOOK TOGETHER. Like Devon, for instance. People can stay trying it, but he looks like a 16 year old, exudes no sex appeal whatsoever, and this affair SL w/ Hilary is JOKES.

• Members

This going to be a problem for CK, they cut short her possible romance with a black guy. But they are going all out with another white love interest. & they not going to put her with a somebody from a core family. He might have sex with her but she's not going to be his it factor. CK comes off as a tanned valley girl but she still a color girl playing a black part.

• Members

All this talk about potential love interests only shows me one thing (except, of course, for the fact that no character can escape being instantly paired as the only means of justifying their existence in today's soap world): How atrocious and unneeded he is. Seriously, CKLily and Adam? Chelsea and Adam? Sharon and Adam? Ashley and Adam?!!!! EEEEWWWWWW. It just really illustrates in what bad shape that horrid "character" is, even if now he will be played by an actor who's good looking and, physically at least, fits the part and the family he's being put in.

• Members

It's what Adam should have been all along. Yes, still sensitive and respectful (he was raised in a quiet life by Hope after all) but also good-looking, rugged, with his father's charm and propensity for sweeping women off their feet. The country boy thing wouldn't hurt, either. Ah, it would be so great.

It's what Chris Engen personified when he first came on board, after all. You could see it in everything, from his personality to how he would wear cowboy boots with his business suit.

Only, then, he got an itch to burn fetuses in fireplaces and replaced the leather boots with dresses.....

• Members

Folks gonna stop hating on Bryton James. He looks great alongside Mishael Morgan, who looks far too young for KSJ any damn way. Just cause someone isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean they aren't for others. O find Bryton and Devon very sexy.

Sharon Case does not look older than 43. And definitely doesn't look older than Gina Tognoni. They look like contemporaries, which they are now.

I swear you just keep trying it in this thread. Speaking opinion as if fact! Newsflash. Its not!

• Members

I think some of us are just excited that a seriously attractive guy is coming on to this show. True enough that Adam/Ashley should never happen. I really hope that this character can somehow be reset because it would be a true shame to waste JH on the pariah that Adam had become.

Is that so wrong? tongue.png

If only Hilary and Chelsea weren't such good girls now, the possibilities would have been pretty great. Hell, maybe Adam can come along and bring out the worst in one of them.

Archived