General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So funny the spin as GH was supposed to move into this time slot temporarily while Katie was supposed to be a massive hit. Yet GH grew in this times lot and Katie was cancelled and now the affiliates giving it a later time slot for more viewers. It's great news.

• Members

You really should forego everything else and watch today's episode. One of the longest running and most popular characters died in a way that fits and sums up her story beautifully, and I'm saying that as someone who was in the minority of not being the biggest fan of hers.

• Members

LOL at Lucy and "Levi Dingleberry". Always nice seeing Mac, Felicia and Lucy

LOL at Liz calling Nikolas about Lulu. She just wanted a reason to get in contact with him. Thirsty ho.

Yuck to both Howarth and Stafford. I can't.

LOL at Lulu and Maxie towards those idiots.

Meh to Sonny and Carly. I'd rather them then Franco and Carly. Scummy and Carly deserve each other. Can't wait until Franco runs to Michael about how mobster daddy shot and killed AJ. It's predictable where this is going. I assume. I could be wrong.

I much prefer Britt and Nikolas, over Nikolas and Liz. Nikolas and Liz are totally awful as characters when they're forced together. I don't get the fascination with this pairing.

Yay, Ned and Olivia in the previews. I'm liking them, I won't lie.

Archived