General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking at what writers make on the WGA website, I'd say that the 3 mill a year that Ron Carlivati makes far surpasses the complaints on here. You go, Ron! Keep writing the crap that these losers complain about while raking in the millions!

• Members

I've wanted to add Shortland Street to my line up but I have too many soaps on my hands. I'm way behind on my British soaps b/c they've been pissing me off (i.e. Lucy being killed on EE), and I've tried my hand at H&A and Neighbours but they were too saccharine for me. Maybe I started watching at a bad time but they didn't click with me. I might take them up again. But Shortland Street is on my list. Most people I've talked too that watches enjoys the show.

• Members

No one needs to justify why they watch the show. It's called discussing the good the bad and the ugly. Why does it bother people so much what's discussed in here? If you don't like the content, don't read the thread, or put the posters you don't want to hear from on ignore.

I think it's clear the trolling that takes place and it's exactly what it is. We can all see this ....

Archived