General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

Milo has been around for 8 yrs or so he's had lightweight stories here and there...I can take a storyline with him just as well as any of the newbies they've dragged on front and center and construct insta families.

Cheetwood's acting ability is a tad better than Nate Westbourne' at least he knows where the camera is and what to do with his hands...But this romance is so out of the blue.

I don't expect Ron to give them much attention, anyway, just more of his shock -surprise, hardy har har for sh. and giggles...I have no expectations other than it going pure camp then ~crickets.

I guess with Billy Miller (supposedly not coming) to assist Michelle Stafford to eat the show at least Milo is a familiar face. I don't know exactly what to look for when a director is directing crappy material...so I cant' decipher what is so great about Alison Sweeney's directorial debut on GH. All I can say is she did an adequate job.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, that was a really nice conversation. And I'm glad Olivia got to be the one to say it and to break things off with Sonny and have some self respect. I thoroughly enjoyed her being above it all.

I'm not sure how you figure Silas and Franco are on the chopping block though. I don' think they're actually going to do anything with Sam and Patrick, I'm sure it will be Silas/Sam/Jason. Even if not, Silas still has Nina and maybe he'll be in a triangle with her and Franco. There's a lot of potential for a good crazy couple in Franco and Nina so he is definitely not going anywhere.

• Members

This Milo/Epiphany thing is the biggest WTF pairing in soap history. I've never seen anything so odd and out of the blue. Forget that she's old enough to be his mother or the drastic physical differences, WTF do these two have in common? What could possibly connect them. Okay so they are trying to say he's not superficial, but for someone like him to be into someone like her, it would be bc they have a connection. Maybe they find each other intellectually stimulating or he's attracted to her personality and they have good conversation. The problem is they NEVER interact. The extent of their "relationship" comes once a year when her thirsty big ass is treating him like a piece of meat as he strips down to his underwear. That's the basis of this new romance? Really? This is the absolute worst. I cant believe they are actually trying to sell this as believable

• Members
Not quite. But it's close. It's very, very close.

I see Epiphany as being more like a mother to Milo, who likely grew up without one, or who grew up with one who wasn't particularly affectionate; and somehow, out of a sense of loneliness and frustration with his love life (or lack thereof), he has confused that admiration with romantic affection. But since they've given us very little to go on here, who the crap knows?

• Members

Milo and Pip have got to be some kind of diversion. I'm not even bothered by the age difference or just the contrivance of it all. I'd believe this more if Milo and Pip had not just shown up out of nowhere and decided that they had a "thing" for each other with virtually nothing between them previously to back it up. I have a theory about Milo: I could buy that Milo has been off somewhere being single, celibate, and thinking a lot about Felix and what he means to him. Milo may have been trying to figure out if he sees Felix as a friend or more than a friend. This is where Milo's conversation with Sonny comes in. I think what Milo said to Sonny was really about Felix. On Milo's way to the hospital to talk to Felix, he gets cold feet, and decides to use Epiphany as quick cover. Milo will "date" Pip but she will read between the lines and figure out Milo's real love interest. RC likes triangles. We might even end up with Felix/Milo/Pip.

• Members

I can see it now: Milo and Epiphany hook up, everybody freaks for awhile before accepting it, Epiphany learns she's preggers, and there she is, giving birth to Milo Jr. or Milesha right in the middle of the Nurses' Ball.

(No, Ron, you should NOT use that on your show.)

Archived