General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Milo's at the door for Sobby, that Felix answering was just a ploy for the teaser.

Yesterday's episode would have only been 25 minutes if Lucas just said to the other 2 clowns "Let's just see what happens". The last conversation I would have with my sister [or anybody] would be about a threesome w/ 2 other guys. The only people talking about the three way should be the three stooges[TO EACH OTHER]!

After all the times he yelled at Milo, I was surprised Sonny even bothered to sit w/him. He actually gave him decent advice.

Detective Woodcock should've shot first and talked later. If this were Guza, that would've been the end of Mac!

My Lucy<3. Offering herself up. Felecia just seems to age so beautifully. KW has some great genes!

Oh, well, no insemination for Lulu! What a pitywhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpg!

Where the **ck are Anna, Scott, Kevin, Bobbi , Tracey? Duke has been gone for a while. I actually liked him in advisor mode w/Sonny.

• Members

I don't dislike Sobby like others, but some of these characters have got to go. This was the opportunity to get rid of Sobby. It makes no sense. I'd rather pull my own teeth out with a rusty can opener than to go another round of Purina. I actually would have not mind if Sobby's story was not with Patty. She had potential, but since potential is wasted on THIS GH, there really is no need for her.

• Members

I was about to type the same thing laugh.png I was trying to forget.... IA there is no real reason for her to return and it would have been a prime opportunity to write her out but I know they can't do that with her taking ML...however I didn't miss her one iota while she was gone. She had no impact for me.

Oh ok.. didn't see the scene with Patrick, just commented on the question/discussion here if it was Silas there for Sam through Danny's cancer. Patrick' response wasn't included just Sam's dialog.

Archived