General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

I don't think Delia is gone. Ron is going to bring her back eventually. He's going to drive Ryan's Hope legacy into the ground by the end of it. Trust and believe.

Love you too, but you know he's capable of doing it. And I'm sure P&G wouldn't give a damn if he mentioned their dead shows anyway. They didn't care for them when they were alive. They damn sure don't now. But if this does occur, I'm buying a ticket to LA and I'm doing some damage up in that writer's room.

Of course. That's all he's good for. And stealing isn't bad (in writing) when you're able to make your own. He's not capable of doing that though.

Oh I remember. And it was a stupid dropped line when he did it then. And he's going to utilize Dark Shadows soon enough along with A Flame in the Wind, Never Too Young, The Young Marrieds, and The Best of Everything. Mark it.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When it happens there's not necessarily much talk beforehand. But nothing about what they're doing with the gays on GH resembles real life in any way.

I believe Ron did confirm that Franco is supposed to have gotten it on with Ally and Jocelyn in The City.

• Members

More like Luke and Noah go on a road trip and meet Will and Sonny as they land in PC after Noah is hospitalized. Luke is shocked to see Reid working at PC. Luke wants answers and Reid tells him that Victor and Robin brought him back to life and so it begins....blah

Archived