General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Milo's in love with Felix?

I'm still surprised this whole wedding drama wasn't some dream of Nathan's. It's a sad day when you have two mediocre young actresses and Kirsten Storms out acts Emme Rylan. Hell, Woodpile was better! Mac got shot ... ok? Is it a quick recovery, do we actually see him again, or is he miraculously fine soon? I wish I cared more. I liked Lucy offering herself up. But come on, Maxie and Lulu couldn't overtake these losers? Maxie just had to step on his foot with those hooves of her she was wearing and Nathan could have tackled faux Kangaroo Ken.

Olivia calling out Carly ... zzzz. Sonny repeatedly calling the object of Milo's affections a female when it was clearly anything but ...

Ron needs to learn the art of subtlety.

Today's episode did Liz no favors. And Nikolas looks like a joke. I feel like Tyler Christopher is refusing to be his age. Hence the haircut and the facial hair. Awful. Not to mention the bloat.

Nina and Dr. O finally interacted. Man, between Dr. O, Franco and Nina it was pet central today at General Hospital! I don't know who chewed the scenery more between the three of them. I'm actually not opposed to Franco and Nina getting their crazy on together, honestly.

• Members

At this point I'd rather have Milo with Lucas.

I cant believe two beautiful women are fighting over bloated sun burned Tyler Christopher...ugh

Nina and Dr. O...ugh....seriously I really thought O was on to her but instead they made her look stupid for the first time.

• Members

But this is what Craptini does. Pairings don't organically break up (or come together) with them. Ron sets his sights on something new and then he tells the audience everything they saw was just crap (which we already knew but still). {He's doing the same thing with Francly. Now, Carly turned to the serial killer who tormented Jason because she missed Jason? Who else is scratching their heads on this one? If anything, she'd want his head on a platter. Since they went there with Francly, have them close and still "loving" one another when Jason returns. That is the real drama . As it stands, FrankenTodd is more hung up on Carly than she is on him, so it will be an exercise [for Jason] of getting her out of this relationship she does not want to be in? WTF wants to see that}?!

Sam and Sighlazzzz came together largely because they bonded over him saving Danny and being there for her.

• Members

I loved that Obrecht called Nina out on her deception but too bad she was off the mark.

WTF? Now all of a sudden Milo is gay? Like WTF

Why did Mac get shot? I was hoping Maxie would for being so stupid

And Patrick called Sam out on it being an overexageration so there was no rewritten history here. The stuff that people are complaining about was acknowledged in the script

• Members

The truth is this, or at least it's what they should go with: Carly latched on to Franco because between the death of Jason and her betrayal by both Johnny and Todd Manning, she had a nervous breakdown. Seeking solace, she attached herself to a man who reminded her of both Jason (his 'brother') and Todd. She wanted to believe she could recreate brain-damaged, vulnerable outlaw Jason in his madman 'brother.' She can't.

You don't even have to name Todd - just say the man she was with after Jason died. That would be a no-bullshit way of dealing with this mess. The same could also be said for Michael with Kiki Jerome vs. Starr.

As for Milo, Ron has always been kind of into the lunkhead playing him and has been weirdly titillated by playing with his ambivalent sexuality - I think if he thought he could get away with having him 'turned' by Felix, he would. But it's just another creepy, crass tease. I'm just grateful we were spared last summer's frontburner story with Milo and Lulu.

• Members

So I guess everyone missed it being mentioned that Sabrina returns "tomorrow". Ugh. Im guessing she shows up early next week

Carly looks like such an idiot. To this day, she is the only one that was around during Franco's original reign of terror that actually defends him

Archived