General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ally (LW) and Roger's character, Kent(?) did debut together on Loving as part of the much-hyped new college scene of the early '90s with Paul Anthony Stewart, Michael Weatherly, Amelia Heinle (later on), Rebecca Gayheart, etc. But Roger, who I think was just there to play the stock preppy !@#$%^&*], was dropped from that crew pretty fast and went on to OLTL. Loving ended a few years later and was spun off into The City, set in New York featuring Angie from AMC, Jacob (Jesse Hubbard's identical cousin, played by Darnell Williams) and most of the popular Loving youth set, including Wright's Ally, Heinle's character, and a number of new faces, including Lisa Lo Cicero's Jocelyn, who was introduced in the final months of Loving.

I loved-loved-loved Lisa's bright red bob on The City. I loved a lot of that show, it was so '90s hip.

I don't mind most of GH's little soap crossovers. I mind the idea of serial killer Franco banging my Jocelyn and Ally.

• Members

Exactly. I kind of hate him for that. I pray that that man never gets permission to touch AMC or OLTL characters again. Bold statement time, but I'd rather see GH cancelled than have any AMC character resurrected with his pen.

• Members

anyone else find it odd how Lucas and Carly were just casually discussing how she was whoring around back when she stole his father from his mother and broke up his family? Both just had that conversation as if it was nothing. I know its been years and both have moved past it, but I couldnt talk like that to the slut that hurt me and my parents like that. That kind of talk would be off limits as it would bring back too many old wounds. Carly had no shame about her yesterday

• Members

That would have been the better discussion as opposed to the poor inorganic 3 way discussion. Why not have the siblings discuss FrankenTodd/Scummy? I was not disgusted as some with the 3 way talk, but it was so bad. Lucas should have mentioned that as a joke and then he and Carly have a real conversation. Carly and Lucas have shared only one eppy/2 scenes since his arrival (in February), so yesterday was just squandered airtime! It's ridiculous. Craptini CLEARLY can't manage all of these characters and they can't construct stories. How can anyone consider GH a soap opera at this point?

Archived