General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't want to bring it over but when I got here it was so perfect with the discussions I couldn't help myself I hotfooted it back to grab it

...my Brad was on today with the reformed bully successfully tuned her silly immature adolescent aszz... out. ....Why are three of my favs stuck to her? WoW the Prince has a goatee, a beard and side burns...sorta. The gulp cup is strategically (product) placed...

• Members

Was Franco's thing about being in NYC in the mid 90s and having a threeway with Ally and a redhead in a loft meant to be a vague The City reference?

I suppose when there are only three gays in town, a threeway makes sense. I have no issue with showing a threeway on the show--but the wayit's being done (and really, didn't FV say that KISH scared off audiences?) is beyond ridiculous. And in my experience, threesomes don't start off with a ton of thought and discussion, especially when no one involved is dating the other person....

• Members

Why is Brad always showering at the hospital? Do lab technicians really shower and clean up so much at the hospital?

I have a very close relationship with my twin sister, and we have talked vaguely about our sex lives, but the Lucas/Carly scenes were just BIZARRE (and I love how Carley seems to think her seducing an married man and having some guy hidden away--I didn't know the story--is still better than a threesome.) I liked the jangly happy music that played when Carley and Lucas agreed he should have a fun threesome. FUN.

Levi's American accent makes me laugh.

That's all for this episode.

Archived