General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

Here's the thing: that could be awesome in the hands of another writer. It could be this whole wonderfully out of left field Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore kind of thing. The two characters discovering that they like each other. Then that they really like each other. Each of them struggling with being attracted to someone they couldn't have possible imagined being attracted to. The reactions of everyone else as they learn about the relationship. It could be a wonderful story about acceptance and the surprises life throws at you. Remember when soaps told stories like that?

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude playing Milo cannot act, has a jacked-up face with some Manson lamps for eyes, and I like Sonya Eddy but at times her dramatic skills have been, shall we say, questionable. I agree with the larger sentiment about unlikely pairings, but I personally cannot see this one ever being awesome.

• Members

I don't mind the Piph/Milo pairing. At least they've had two scenes before[six months ago]. Milo is no great thespian, but he trieswhistling.jpg.

No mention of Mac, not a surprise Belle and Abby's I mean Lulu and Maxie's kidnapping....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

DZ has improved lately. Maybe because we don't see him too often, but I like him more than I used to.

MB and LW make a better couple, and Todd and Phyllis Franco and Nina are actually not awful together, but not great either. The elevator scenes were tolerable.

The Britch is back! I like KT better when she's scheming, and I enjoy Lizzie all stirred up!

Felix is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame. No sense of fun in his boring life.

Lucas/Brad scenes weren't as bad as they usually are, but that's not a big compliment.

Oh, there's Mac on Monday. Hope he doesn't bleed out after four days!closedeyes.jpg

• Members

The Three Stooges were dull...and now all of sudden Lucas isn't pissed and was going to pick Brad after all that threesome nonsense....lol....

It took Milo too almost profess his love for him to make Felix realize he wanted better than a threesome and Lucas?....lol...ok...whatever

Piph all sudden talks about her feeling for Milo..blink.png

Just another Craptini episode.

• Members

Freed Felix up just in time to devote himself full time as Sobby's hand maiden! Felix was never really in this, but like JT, what do you do with an actor/performer when the reason for their character's being is off canvas for a few months? Just as well as Marc CLEARLY was not comfortable at all playing a gay character who actually has to get physical with another man.

• Members

Surprisingly, I don't hate the idea either, but it's in incapable hands. I think GH could get a 2fer out of this. Piph's weight has been ignored for far too long. Why not incorporate a weight loss SL with this relationship, especially since Jughead is really into fitness?

I must say I found it a bit hilarious when Herman The Milo told Felix he never sees Piph at the gym...dude, she weighs 400 pounds for that very reason! Jesus!

Archived