General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's just it. They are not a couple. FrankenMilo told Felix he has a crush. Felix told him to ask her out and FrankenMilo did. Nothing wrong with that.

As for them not getting any airtime, that club is not so exclusive for characters not created by Craptini. Also, it was really nice to see so many embrace the potential [cause that's all you're gonna get] of the pairing. Their squish is MagicJohnson. Pretty cool :)

• Members

Actors are informed if they're going to have to play some sort of same-sex involvement which the show knows is down the pike. Producers don't want their actors to be uncomfortable. To me that sounds like an actor desperate for an elusive gig who perhaps should have passed. Or maybe he thought he could do it and... couldn't. I sided with that guy who played Adam on Y&R because he has every right to say no to something he's uncomfortable doing, period. You negotiate, you quit, or you get fired. "You're an actor, do your job!" is a short-sighted and potentially dangerous point of view.

• Members

I am very glad they made Olivia articulate the major reason Carly got with Franco - a breakdown post-Jason and following her hasty, rebound relationships with Johnny and Todd (who Carly wrongly saw as 'a different kind of guy,' and who Franco resembles) which both ended in deceit. In reality, Carly would never have touched Franco anyway, but it's the best rationale you can come up with for what's happened.

My fear is that it's just another feint - that Ron and Frank still haven't given up on their bullheaded Roger Howarth crusade and that it's just a loop back around, like in the horrific Heather crisis in December and January, to showing the naysayers and 'haters' that Carly and poor Franco are meant for each other after all.

As of now? It's definitely looking like both Silas and Franco are on the chopping block. But this creative team and their attitudes are plain these days; they believe they are soaps now - apres moi, le deluge - and so I have a fair bit of doubt that it's not just another pending reversal and another '[!@#$%^&*] you' to all critics.

• Members

That's Ron's pervy preferred version, I'm sure, but IMO it won't happen. And no, I do not care about Milo and Epiphany. I think it's a gag pairing, and the thing is that while I'm sure there is some affection for the characters there, Ron treats too many characters who are not white divas or hot men like jokes.

Archived