Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Members

Recruits are better for BB really, unlike Survivor. The people who are fans tend to be gambits. The recruits think they're going to get famous and just make fools of themselves.

Meh it will be back. This twist probably ends week 5 then we're back to one HOH.

I love the new opening credits btw.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Devin's paranoid ass needs to go quick. Just cuz he's pretty doesn't mean he should stay after all the crap he pulled. Jeez...someone give that man a Xanax!

Never heard of Frankie's sister, so to me he's too high strung...but he does make me laugh.

Caleb would never have to "sleep" alone if I were around. Cody and the guy who's just in it for himself[can't think of his name] are freakin' beautiful, too.

Had enough of Joey, and that Victoria reminds me of SNL's version of Kim Kardashian with that voice..."I can't believe he chose me."

The two girls with the glasses make me laugh. Donny seems like a good guy, genuine. Poor guy won't last

Jocasta and Amber are all right, too, but I can't w/ Paola.

• Members

tumblr_n84ch3HnJ11ql2ui0o3_250.gif

Ugh to Donny winning the veto. I cant stand his voice, accent or beard and hate how much airtime he is getting. I was hoping he'd be off my screen

tumblr_n842cbqZ0Q1tvnlsbo2_250.gif

Jocosta was an amazing host.

tumblr_n84cln0lGM1t46fw8o2_250.gif

Amber is really pretty with her hair like that.

Its too bad it looks like Joey is out bc I liked her. Devin calling her the worst player in history though is rich coming from him

Frankie is officially starting to work my nerves

• Members

Aw. I was prepared to hate Donny going into the first episode but I love him. He's so genuine and simple.

Devin calling Joey the worst player was pretty funny especially considering his own meltdown.

Frankie isn't as bad as I expected and I thought he was hilarious reacting to Devin and Caleb's stupidness. He still bugs me a little bit though. I'm not fans of people who think they're the most amazing thing ever and that's the vibe he gives, but he's doing pretty good at the game so far and he gives a decent diary.

Amber's gorgeous but a terrible poker player. She was dead obvious when Joey was trying to re-form the girl alliance.

And can I just say, why are they being villified for DARING to start an alliance? That mentality just bugged the crap out of me. So men can form alliances, but women can't? I doubt women will ever work together in Big Brother. This female cast is probably the best shot so far but the women's heads just aren't in the game, really. Except for Christine. I think Brittany is the next best bet, she seems to be simmering but I can see her ending up doing well in this game.

At least they spelled Jocasta's name right in the opening. And she was a fantastic host. Love her. I just wish she'd play the game.

• Members
I don't think its really about them being women and starting an alliance. In week 1, you don't want to make enemies and Joey being outed for what she did made her an easy target/scapegoat. Caleb can nominate her with no repercussions and the house could get behind voting her out for similar reasons. There is literally no blood on anyone's hands here

I do have to say Joey was dumb with the way she went about it. First off its a big mistake to try and make an alliance with 8 people. BUT if you feel you have to try that, at least do it more privately! She should have talked to a few girls at a time, like 2 or 3 and slowly brought more into it. Huddling like 5-6 of them is a huge red flag that something is up

• Members

Yeah, she didn't handle that well at all. Definitely a very easy target. She did herself in just like Devin is doing himself in. I just found it funny how horrified some were, when they're sitting in an 8 person alliance. Which is barely holding together.

• Members

I think it's because Joey wanted an all girl alliance meaning she wanted to target all the guys. That comes out and she just expects them to be cool with it.

I'd be mad too. And I don't care if I was plotting to vote her ass out. She'd likely be upset if it was revealed they were working together to get her out.

• Members

I'm a little behind, so please help me out. I thought the all girls alliance, El Quatro, was exposed and that it was none other than Joey who did it. Unless I read wrong. I remember when I read that and I was so mad because she was one of the ones saying let's not let the alliance implode like women have in the past.

• Members

I sort of wish Joey stayed... her Alex bit was funny and she's a complete loon.

Overall I'm not feeling this year's group - I know it's still early though so I'm hoping they start getting dramatic and play the game. Devin is terrible. Frankie is grating. I like the cop... Donnie is sweet. Cody is seriously HOT but he's laying low. Caleb is sometimes hot and sometimes gross/white trash - it's weird. I'm glad he shaved that nasty tumbleweed on his chest.

• Members

Im surprised the show went to review the tapes and changed the result of the HoH comp so quickly. In the past, they'd try and ignore stuff like that even the audience caught it and screamed it to them

tumblr_n8678kY40G1sx79beo1_500.gif

LMAO at her attempting to evict Julie

tumblr_n85yienZ9I1qk08n1o1_250.giftumblr_n85yienZ9I1qk08n1o2_250.gif

She was absolutely ridiculous as this Alex. Devin hiding from him was funny though. I have to say I'll miss Joey and think she will be the memorable first evictee. I loved her giving Paola a back handed compliment in her speech and Paola calling her out on saying she sucked

tumblr_inline_n86ceu3RVZ1qfbvj1.gif

tumblr_inline_n86cfcLl6K1qfbvj1.gif

Zach is an a-hole. Did you see how he was gunning for Victoria? He was aiming for her head and face to hurt her

UGH! to Donny being voted into Team America. That means more unnecesary airtime for him

tumblr_n864wndcdD1t46fw8o1_500.jpg

biggrin.png

PXw80Ln.jpg

That comment was so shady...lol

• Members

I really liked Joey and thought her Alex bit was a hilarious way to point out how frightened all the floaters are of the guys in charge.

ITA with your assessments of the rest of the cast, except I mostly find Caleb to be just gross white trash with an obsession for poor Amber. I am surprised he and Donnie haven't connected more based on their country backgrounds.

Archived