Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ew at Hayden being eye candy. LOL.

I think Frankie hates women, or just wants to be the center of attention.

And ugh at Christine wanting Amber to stay. Well, gee Christine, maybe you should have, you know, KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT about Amber targeting the boys. Let her do your work for you Christine. You call yourself a fan? Please. Fan my ass.

• Members

OMG STFU Victori-ugh. It was all Jocasta's fault? Maybe the problem is that you're useless. And LMAO at how ridiculous she looked riding that horse. Frankie, on the other hand, looked like a pro.

Caleb just doesn't get it, does he? Amber could not care less.

Zach is totally gay for Frankie, I see....

I CAN'T STAND Nicole.... omg her DR voice grates so much on my nerves... but her eyeroll was funny. She and Hayden are so bad together they just deserve each other.

Hayden = Levi

• Members

Hayden and Nicole are completely useless. I can't stand looking at Hayden. Nicole is such a waste.

I think it's kind of sad that Amber thinks she can trust them (though I guess they want her around?), and Nicole and Christine just don't seem like the type to go and be catty and run their mouths but that's exactly what they are. It's usually the ones you least expect ... and how are these people not letting it sink into them it could easily be any one of them who gets backdoored each week? They're all idiots.

Man, talk about initial first impressions til now. At least "on paper" (and before they opened their mouths) the cast initially seemed good. Blah now. I'm losing interest big time. It's not even interesting to see them backdoor Amber. I really don't even care that she's going (it's disappointing, more than anything). That's the problem so far. I just don't care. It'd be a little different if ANY of this was entertaining. It's not.

Caleb pouting for 39+ days about Amber ... my god. And I love how he's the victim here (I know they're all basically placating him) and mean ole Amber won't even talk to him. Please. What is this? 6th grade?

It's VERY clear who the chosen one is (Frankie). How about showing Frankie trying to get his showmance Zack backdoored? I like how that was left out. Frankie was all but ready to put Zack up. I about died when they showed them discussing Frankie "worried" Zack's name would come up and then showed them cuddling in bed together. Ugh. (My ugh is to Fakie -- I spelled it that way on purpose --, not to them cuddling).

• Members

Victoria is worthless IMO too. Tonight proved it further. She couldn't even win veto. I was proud of Jocasta for being one of the front runners in the comp. I wish she would've won b/c Victoria would be going home this week, which (again) I am fine with.

I like Zach but he is a puppet. I see him being somewhat bitter when he sees how he was used by Team America countless times to win their tasks.

Caleb is gross. A pig. And it boggles my mind how CBS think this is funny because it's not. Feed watchers have been fearing for Amber's well-being the past 24 hrs with the countless threats this deranged nut has been making. It pisses me off too that sane minded people like Cody, Hayden, Zach, Frankie, and Derrick egg him on. Especially Derrick, who has a daughter.

Praying for a twist tomorrow that keeps both Jocasta and Amber and screws over Frankie and the rest of the house.

• Members

I'd love to see a twist, actually, but I'm not holding my breath. I figure Julie will at least announce something. Probably a double eviction for next week. I'd love a "reset" and Amber is saved, like they saved Frank with that "reset" bull [!@#$%^&*] from the coach's season. I bet if Frankie were on the block we'd be getting a reset this Thursday.

I agree about Jocasta. She's needed to wake up and play the game though. Nice that she's starting too.

I like Amber enough but the fact is, she has no one who really even wants to save her, and that's on her. Brittany and Amber are dumb targets and only being targeted because they have brains of their own. Yet at the same time ... they sat around for four weeks. So I go from being sad to not at all feeling sorry for any of them getting picked off.

Derrick is blinded by the money and Team America. The second he was named Team America any sense he would make went right out of the window. At least he made a move, sort of, and helped get rid of Devin. Frankie and Cody are totally wasting their HOH's on people who were NOT going after them. Who on earth is the actual one pushing for Amber to go? I haven't kept up AS much with the feeds but targeting Amber other than she has a brain (and this Caleb [!@#$%^&*]) makes no sense. Frankie wanted a safe week. He got it. Damn, I wish Zach had stayed HOH.

Victoria is totally useless as well.

This double HOH thing has done the total opposite and caused everyone to "play safe". I don't think any of this is what they had in mind. Yeah, I don't mind the useless people and "floaters" being targeted but none of this is at all working IMO.

• Members

Frankie's endless, self-important HOH blog.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1002887/

In this he mentions his pet theory, which he vomits up on the feeds over and over, and which makes as much sense as he does:

You can certainly see the brilliant gameplay of Victoria and Nicole...

Some of these people have actually seen far more of the show than he has. He has little to no knowledge of BB.

• Members

That's what I hate. It's all so fake. Let's hug as I backstab you and send you out of the house. Um. No. Amber handled it very well. I was sorry to see her go, especially over such ridiculous reasons. If Frankie is basing his strategy on that, he's a total moron. He's only cleaned up "messes" because it didn't suit HIS game. Not because that's how the game is. He's a moron.

That was a horrible, boring HOH. I have NOT missed those podium thingys. At least they tried to make them look a bit nicer. That competition was paiiiinful. But BB Canada often ended their episodes with the Q&A challenge on-going so while I'm sure they did run out of time, there's a strategy there in terms of having the competition carry over, especially if they know fans are desperate for a shift in this game and I have a feeling they are aware of this. Julie didn't seem very happy with these people. Was it just me? She seemed so pissed at all of them LOL and then she was finally herself again when interviewing Amber. IDK. It stood out to me. Yeah, it's the Chenbot, but she seemed as checked out as a majority of us are.

I couldn't believe the EW recap I was reading. I don't even know if that writer and I are watching the same season of Big Brother.

My sister just watches the main shows and loves Frankie. I cleared that up for her.

Archived