Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually really like Derek - I think he should win. Zach is ok - he at least creates interesting drama even though it's mostly fake and obvious. The girls have been so weak this season and overall this America's Choice thing has been a complete failure - they never do the challenge. The twists haven't been that great either.

Thank for for Cody though - even though he's quiet and doesn't do much - he's f'ing HOT.

• Members

I actually didn't mind yesterday's episode. For once it felt like an honest portrayal of most of the house, and I was so happy to see a real DR when poor Zach was crying over Frankie and his betrayal. The show was boring with all the Derrick focus, as Derrick is boring (if good), but at least Frankie got skewered.

• Members

If you watched live feeds, you'd hate Cody. Cody is the pettiest, bitchiest houseguest in the house. All he does and whine and lays up on Christine, who is married by the way. I don't usually care for slut-shaming but I am GLAD that Christine got that edit tonight. I laughed so hard when Donny shaded Christine in the DR. Much deserved. And Caleb (the redneck guy) is a dolt. He still believes in the Bomb Squad when everyone else has been over that alliance from day one. I loathe him too.

Only people I want to see win this money is Victoria (though she's worthless), Donny, Zach, or any of the jurors that might return in the game on Thursday.

• Members

Oh OK. :lol: My bad. But Donny is lovable. wub.png He's one of the very few saving graces of this season. I hate he was cast on a stupid season. IMO, he was that kindhearted underdog that should've been planted on last season. I think Donny's personality alone would've lightened up that season and not made it the racial sh*t show it turned out to be.

• Members

I can honestly say, in all the BBs I've watched over the years, I never felt so bad for someone as I felt for Zack tonight. Between the Zingbot comments and Frankie's betrayal, the looks on his face, genuine sadness, crushed me. I hope he ends up back in the house or not evicted just so he can tear the muthas up!

• Members

We are talking about Zack - the guy who has said some of the most vile and disgusting things in the house? The guy who is totally unpredictable and willing to flip in any given moment?

Frankie made a good move - Victoria would have been a waste and it's too late into the game to make a safe move now.

• Members

What vile things has Zach said? Zach has said mean things but I don't remember him overstepping boundaries with the exception of the Victoria incident early on. And looking back on that, he was telling the truth then. Yes, Zach is a dick at times. He can be antagonizing but deep down he's harmless.

And Frankie made a stupid move. He did Derrick's dirty work yet again and lost the one true ally he had. Zach only turned on Frankie upon learning that Frankie has been lying and tried to get him evicted previously. He even promised to forgive Frankie if he didn't put him up this week. Frankie, like the dumb ass he is, did the opposite. Now he's going to be the #1 target of whomever returns tonight, and he has no shot in winning this game.

Furthermore, Frankie will be the house target once Zach leaves. All his "allies" are going to toss him under the bus (again) and ensure he leaves in the next few weeks. Frankie making a move for his "alliance" has screwed his individual game--the primary problem with this season and past seasons.

Frankie could've won this game easily if he wasn't so vile and he got rid of power players. And Victoria would not have been a waste because she is number for Derrick when it all boils down. Right now Frankie has Christine. Derrick has Caleb, Cody, and Victoria. Frankie HAD Zach and could've easily snagged Donny, but his lies has ruined that for good.

Within the next two weeks, Frankie's ass is going to jury all because he was scared to piss off Derrick and knock off one of his numbers.

• Members

Victoria is useless. I hope this Kardashian type tude with her is an act cause if its not this girl has no idea how the world works. Zach has been mean but Frankie has called some of the women C**ts and Derrick has said Vic is nothing I control her. Now Vic is saying Zach will beat her up. The destruction of Zach's character has been vie & the fact that production let it happen has made it 10X worse.

Archived