Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Same. Cody has pretty much thrown his game away, IMO. I'd love to see Caleb win HOH and backdoor Cody. I'd hate to lose Cody but at the same time, dude, you are sooooo stupid. Derrick went way down in my book. Frankie doing 'damage control' is ruining this season.

Oh, and Jocasta speaking in tongues? OMG that was my EVERYTHING. I love me some Jocasta but girl, PLAY THE GAME! I know you have it in you ... I see it ... it's there ... come on!

• Members

I knew I wouldn't like Derrick from day one. He is giving me Tony from last season of Survivor vibes. How he has these people brainwashed boggles my mind. I guess Jocasta and Donny are my Tasha and Spencer. Hopefully, they will prevail in the end.

And Jocasta actually has been playing this week. Her and Donny had a good game talk Monday after he was nominated. She cried and told him that she cannot lose him in the game. He told her to cheer up and that he wasn't going anywhere. Then he told her they have to win HoH if he stays. They are most likely going to target Derrick/Frankie/Christine if they win.

• Members

Good! I haven't been following the feeds very much lately. Just not as interested anymore. I hope this is the week the game shifts.

I can agree Derrick is similar to Tony but at least Tony was willing to turn on his allies. Tony would have tossed Caleb's ass. Derrick and Frankie are being stupid.

Archived