Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Members

I think the reason they changed HOH so quickly was because Grodner wants to keep the Bomb Squad intact for as long as possible and she feared Cody might have turned against them where she knew Devin won't.

I voted for Cody, but didn't vote repeatedly each day. It would be funny if America's Alliance failed because all three members were voted out before they could do anything.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was mostly happy that Frankie didn't get the TA. He has a big enough ego as it is. He's so weathered I would think he was Arianna Grande's grandfather.

Joey...clueless. The interview made me look away a few times as her responses felt cringeworthy. I don't think she ever fit into this show, and never would have, although I'm sure she's a nice person in real life.

Zach is a misogynist and another one of those guys who postures to cover for insecurity. I think he projects his own issues onto her. His doing that to Victoria was way out of bounds. He should at least get a warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aByj7IeRtW8

• Members

Oh wow. I didn't realize that Zach was aiming for Victoria's head until I just saw those GIFs. Yeah, he needs to get a warning for doing that. Had he hurt her, CBS would've had a case on their hands.

And I knew Devin was going to win. :P It follows BB tradition that the despised houseguest typically wins HOH on the second week. Rachel won it on s11. Jesse won it s10. Ronnie won it on s11. Frank won it s14. Aaryn won it s15. Maggie won it s6. It's like Big Brother tradition. He's going to wreak havoc this week, which is good for feeds.

I didn't feel bad for Joey being evicted because she totally sucked at this game. Epically. She should've never admitted to the girl's alliance. She should've denied, denied, denied! And when she went up, she should've laid back and made deals with those she knew was in power (and she was good at reading the house). She was too abrasive and didn't know the game to save her life, which led to her downfall.

I knew when she (Joey) said that GM was her favorite HG, she was a recruit. No sane BB fan would commend or like GM's game because she played no game. Her (GM) game was emotionally based that entire season. And no sane BB fan would pick GM as their choice after the scandal involving her last season.

This is why Big Brother needs to go back to picking fanatics instead of character tropes and models/actors....

• Members

I dont think denial would have been a good route to take. She was screwed either way. For her to deny what she tried to do, would be flat out calling Amber a liar. Amber is in an aliance of 8, and none of those guys would have beleived Joey over her. Maybe had she only talked to Amber, she could have denied, or at least downplayed it, but she brought up the alliance bit to an audience, so any number of those women would have backed up Amber's story, making Joey look untrustworthy and a liar.

• Members

Catching up:

Episode 3

I can't believe they misspelled Jocasta's name in the credits. Ridiculous!

Devin - one hot, hot man. One very paranoid man. He needs to CHILL.

ZOMG Nicole & Christine together giggling. Shoot me. But I did end up liking them more as the episode went on.

I find Donny extremely sweet and often funny. It will be hilarious if he's just playing them all!

Who the f.uck doesn't know how to swing? Preposterous!

• Members

This episode was hilarious. They actually did a brilliant job editing this week's feeds into a cohesive storyline, namely "Devin goes batshit insane." I think they captured his downward descent into madness perfectly and discarded things that weren't important to that storyline.

If Devin goes next week, this season is going to be [!@#$%^&*]. He's the only one bringing any drama right now. Now that they are all ignoring him the feeds are so boring again.

• Members

Devin is real as hell. Every psychotic breakdown is 100% genuine. The mental gymnastics he does are all him. He truly believes 7 people needed him more than he needed them and they will hurt for losing him.

Frankie. Now Frankie is fake.

• Members
The only relevant thing they missed was Derrick and Cody making their bond stronger and plotting to keep zach when he had almost no votes. And pulling it off. But time wise and even story wise I get it , because it can be shown this week now as well. Derrick Is super popular on the CBS big brother stuff. The feeds chat, the comments on episodes, etc.

Let's not forget that a lot of middle America if you will watch BB. He's a cop. So there's that.

Plus feed watchers noticed early on he was good at the game. I also believe he's one of few fans and name dropped some fan boards that rallied around him.

Archived