Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London

Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

We have 20 days until we see what type of people CBS/Big Brother will throw at us this year. Praying it isn't a clusterf**k like last year. Seriously.

What are you guys hoping for this season/summer?

Reality Hit “Big Brother” Makes Another Early Return, Wednesday, June 25 at 8:00 PM

It looks like the show is kicking off one day earlier than last year.

FYI: It was announced that Big Brother will FINALLY be shown in HD...

Story: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/05/big-brother-new-season-high-definition/

Praying to God that this is another newbie season and that it's well diverse this season. I don't want another season of GM, Amanda, or Aaryn type characters in the house. I hope they also added a racism clause in the contracts too. Give them a warning before finally removing their asses from the house. Last season got too toxic for me.

But I've been hearing that this season might be a Blood v. Water or Coaches type season with rumbling of players potentially being:

Elissa, Rachel, Frank, and his dad, wrestler, Sid Vicious. I hope Frank's stankin' ass doesn't return. Grodbeast tried hard make him work and he just didn't.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

The f**k?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I mean I wouldn't mind seeing Elissa again but get off of Rachel's tits CBS! For the love of God! My mom cracks me up whenever she sees her on B&B or TAR.

I will be through if she's on. I'm not here for "coaches" entering the game and then these dumb and "starstruck" newbies not getting them out.

I agree. Finally BB makes the transition to HD! Apparently it involved a lot of work on the house. Hopefully we get a nice sleek design. It's due for a massive makeover.

I really really really don't want returning players.

The house is always so ugh to me now -- like maybe only one thing stands out to me when they unveil it other than that I'm more interested in the other countries houses.

The house is always so ugh to me now -- like maybe only one thing stands out to me when they unveil it other than that I'm more interested in the other countries houses.

Returning players are the worst, because they don't even go back far enough. I would love to see people from the early years when I loved BB and mainly people who haven't won but still played one hell of a game.

Returning players are the worst, because they don't even go back far enough. I would love to see people from the early years when I loved BB and mainly people who haven't won but still played one hell of a game.

Every season I say I won't tune in. Then I do.

If Frank is involved, I know I won't.

Supposedly they asked Danielle Reyes (s3), Dick (s8), & Jun (s4) to come back this upcoming season but they turned it down because production wouldn't offer them much.

I can't take another season of ratchet and her family or man. Make. It. Stop.

Preach JP.

See, I doubt that they asked Jun since she's very vocal about not returning to the show. She lives in Europe with her hot ass husband and son.

Preach JP.

See, I doubt that they asked Jun since she's very vocal about not returning to the show. She lives in Europe with her hot ass husband and son.

Jun said on Twitter recently they asked but she said they'd have to offer her a large stipend to return. They turned her offer down. She, along with Dani Reyes, have both expressed playing again if the money is right. IMO, I think CBS should just pay up as both of these women are two of the best players to play this game (Maggie being the other one).

They should have paid Dani more, as she's good TV, and they need good TV. I like Elissa but Rachel really doesn't need to be back on this show again.

They should have paid Dani more, as she's good TV, and they need good TV. I like Elissa but Rachel really doesn't need to be back on this show again.

I agree. They should've paid Dani whatever she wanted. Fans all across the board want to see her play once again.

I love Elissa and Rachel is OK but both of them do not need to be on BB for another summer. We need a Reilly sister break if this is all to be true.

I'd rather there be another season of newbies--just well cast newbies that know the game and want to play the game. I'm over people wanting to play to get to jury or playing other people's games.

That's what's been killing BB since s10.