Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London

Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

GTFO Hayden.... I miss my other Hayden... The Rock, Whitney Houston... spare me. We all don't look a like.

Ayyyyy... why are they loud? huh.png

Bye Victoria.

I really want Pow Pow gone... dunno when she'l be booted but I look forward to that day.

I am cracking up at the round of applause after they introduce themselves....

LMAO Donny!

Paola can go off questioning if Jocasta knows what she's getting into. Of course she knows. She is a BB fan. Not a recruit like you, Paola. Stupid ass.

You think her "show knowledge" is being fed to her? Who else do you think was recruited?

LMAO at Cody looking at Brittany all sad when she said 3 kids and then the whimsical music when she said she was single.

Paola was recruited along with six others.

Devin tried out for Amazing Race and was switched over to the BB casting pool. Same with Frankie, who originally was in the Survivor casting pool.

Nicole, Donny, Jocasta, Christine, Derrick (I think), Amber (I think), and Victoria (I think) were prior fans.

Everyone else was recruited from a bar, etc.

It really is sad when you recruit people considering I am sure there are people who would LOVE to be on this show. Even though Pow Pow is dropping past season names though.

I liked most of the first 8, except Paola, but this second 8 are mostly just awful. The only one not annoying me is Derrick. I hope Zach gets booted first!

Damn. I can see the women being targets from this twist. The men are going to want to nominate them because they are weaker and they'll want to keep their noms the same. At least no one will throw comps the first four weeks....

I do like that people won't be throwing, hopefully. Bals to the wall and play it like you mean it. I hate when peope want to sit back an just people watch the first few weeks, no get out there and play the game.

I also need another All Stars season w/o Jeff/Jordan.Dick/Rachel/Brendan and a few more.

I'm praying to God that when feeds/After Dark is on that Jacosta, Devin, Amber, Donny, Derrick, or Caleb are nominated. The rest can be. I'm hoping Caleb nominated Paola. But they can't bank either that the comps will be physical. They could be mental too, so again, they have to choose wisely.