Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it was a good DE. Hayden/Nicole/Donny honestly deserved all that. I love rooting for underdogs, but they had their chance and they blew it. They knew what they had to do but were worried about getting blood on their hands and didn't.

The fans are now starting to turn against Zach but he's still the only one I like.

• Members

IDK why. Most fans were on Twitter thrilled he was staying to further fulfill their sick Zankie romance. However, now many of them are bitching about him because he was torturing Nicole a bit post-show. I knew this sh*t was going to happen, hence why I wanted him gone. But with BoTB still in play, this alliance of six has to start targeting each other this week because if Nicole, Donny, or both win HoH, the intended targets will be safe once again.

• Members

idk I enjoyed Zach mocking Nicole. I think "torturing" is too harsh -- keep in mind, this girl cried when called a "froot loop dingus." She just wasn't cut out for BB and it sucks that she is the plucky outsider, because normally I would root for the plucky outsider, and with her I just can't. She can go ahead and grow a backbone at any time. Or she could have not nominated Jocasta and she would not be in this mess.

• Members

Well I personally don't find it cute to antagonize or kick someone when they are down. Especially when they say "please leave me alone." Did she eff up her HoH? Yes. I think she realizes that. But Zach needs to take responsibility for himself. He would've never landed on the block in the first place if he didn't cast the first stone last week. And he wouldn't've been at risk of going home had he kept his mouth shut. Zach keeps screwing his own self by trying to appease production and "America" by being the clown. But he isn't remotely funny. And he further screws himself over out of loyalty to people who have been trying to get him out TWICE this season. Third time won't be the charm....

• Members

Add me to the list of Zach fans out there, and possibly Cody. Everyone else is dispensable for me as a viewer: Victoria is useless, Derrick/Caleb/Donny/Nicole are useless, and Frankie/Christine are just downright annoying.

• Members

That comp was rigged for Frankie to win sadly and production knew it too. Audio was released of Caleb stating he actually did try and play (as he was still going to toss it), but production told him he couldn't. But feedsters knew the comp was going to be rigged all day because it took production forever to do the comp. Normally, BoTB is done in the afternoon, but they waited all day (when Donny is normally tired and asleep) to do it. And they repeatedly chopped feeds off that night too b/c various hgs (Zach/Cody/Derrick/Victoria) kept bringing up how it was sketchy how this comp all went down. Normally, if this was a duo comp and someone forfeited, then both players would lose. Why change the rules up now?

Oh yeah! Their pet was well on this way to be being booted.

What would've made more sense and got over with fans a little bit more is if production didn't interfere, allowed Nicole to remain HoH, let Frankie get evicted (if he didn't win veto), and allow Frankie to win his way back into the house like other jurors are going too.

Now, fans are called bull on everything occurring this week and they've been out for blood all week, direct tweeting Allison Grodner, other crew members, and CBS--wanting their heads on a platter for such a obvious rig.

At this point, just give Frankie & Derrick the first and second place money prizes and end this shitacular season.

Archived