Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't seen the last 10 episodes or so because, once again, it is proving to be very difficult to go through BBUS. So much rigging, so much playing favorites; just a very shameful display.

And apparently we're getting 40 episodes this year.

• Members

Oh god, this season is one bad twist after the other. I cant believe this rewind is having them do the SAME competitions as before. It literally is a weekly rewind. I thought we were going to get the HoH/veto/Eviction all in tonights show. I cant with this stupid show

• Members

It's kind of funny that if the 5 in the jury actually teamed up they might of stood a chance at not getting picked off. Maybe. I'd rather watch them than the 5 in the house. I'm not counting Christine. I loved how her ass was ignored and how she knows she screwed up. Good. Own it, and maybe it will die down. LOL. Probably not. She is going to be chew up and spit out by fans. Evel Dick is waiting with baited breath.

Zach and Jocasta look DAMN good in jury. Holy crap it is doing them well. Anyone else just die when Donny asked Christine if she had an attorney and she got all red. LMAO. Bitch. You should have listened to him. You are exactly where he told you that you would be.

The twist of BB Rewind would have been better had there been all of the competitions in one night, but they really couldn't do the morph-o-matic live. It's not a terrible twist, IMO, just not handled right, of course, and done waaaay too late. This twist was needed like two to three weeks ago.

• Members

Jocasta looked great. I loved her hair. I wish they'd shown more of her. She sat next to Christine yet her body language was on another planet. Hilarious.

I almost - almost - felt sorry for Christine with the "attorney" dig, but after how she treated Donny I can't be too sympathetic.

I worried Zach might have gone back into !@#$%^&*] mode but instead he seemed to be such a happy puppy, and he looked more beautiful than ever.

(not my gifs)

tumblr_nbq2z0jQCW1ql2ui0o1_250.gif

tumblr_nbq2z0jQCW1ql2ui0o3_250.gif

Archived