Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jocasta was a beast in the juror return comp! I thought for one second she was going to win. I hate though how people on Twitter said they'd hate for her return or that she sucked in comps. Actually, she hasn't. Most individual comps, Jocasta was in the top three. She was in the top two tonight. People seriously need to ease up on her.

And congrats to Nicole winning. I am glad that before Hayden left, he whispered to Nicole to target Derrick & Cody. She needs to put her hatred for Christine aside, win HoH, and get down to business. I need a Derrick or Frankie boot next week. I'll even settle for a Cody boot.

I was rooting for Zach to return until he said post eviction that he 1) Still loved Frankie 2) Said he's toss HoH if given the chance to go back in the game and 3) Said he'd target Victoria. -_-

Zach, boo.... I love you to death but your time is up. Head to jury. I didn't even want him to win. He was playing emotionally and showed me he'd go right back to Derrick and Frankie if he went back in there. That's why I wanted Hayden, Jocasta, or Nicole to win. At least they'd all go after the big guns.

• Members

Can't stand Victoria and that nails on a chalkboard voice of hers. She sounds like that non-celebrity celebrity Kim Kardasshian.

Zack, I can't believe you forgave Frankie. He must give a good hand job.

Alice the Goon[Christine] has a great face for radio. Hope she's got a good lawyer for that duh-vorce she'll be facing.

Derrick the d**chebag still manipulating everyone. His idiot followers can kiss that 500000 good bye!

• Members

Victoria is so monotone and comes across very rehearsed in her DR. I wonder how much time she spends practicing

tumblr_nah4raFsqW1th97p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nah4raFsqW1th97p7o2_500.gif

tumblr_nah4raFsqW1th97p7o3_500.gif

What straight man does this? He is way too suspect

I don't like Zach but was hoping he'd return if only to see how the rest of the house reacted to that. Was kind of rooting for Jocasta though as she was the most likeable even if a nonplayer

EricaCallsJoselineIrrelevant.gif

• Members

He "joked" to Victoria one time that he was bi. I tend to wonder. My guess is he's straight but just gets very emotionally attached, but I wonder. If he's not straight, then someone is going to wear that ass out, and they will be a very, very lucky man.

My favorite of all the twerking gifs (however many, many there were), and one or two more for good measure. He was a bad player, like everyone this season, and he was lucky to leave before the house destroyed his spirit, but I have not wanted to !@#$%^&*] any man on this show so much since Roddy Mancuso. Damn. Along with getting to meet Jocasta, Amber, and Donny, stuff like this is the only good memory I will have of this season.

tumblr_na2z379n8A1qze8b1o1_500.gif

tumblr_na2z379n8A1qze8b1o2_500.gif

tumblr_n88utejCzL1tvnlsbo1_250.gif

tumblr_n88utejCzL1tvnlsbo6_250.gif

• Members

Cody is a tool. Derrick's a manipulator. Christine a cackling crow. Frankie is a phony. Snor toria is just a basic Kardasshian sounding wannabe. Good luck Donny and Nicole, these vultures suck! I'm wearing my Florida Gators shirt in honor of the only houseguest I could cheer for!

• Members

It's OK you broke down. I said I'm only watching Donny sadly get evicted and I wanna see a jury segment. That's about it. This season has become so stale that they [production] have to work overtime to come up with stuff to fill in the show. The audience can even see it. And most fans watch feeds after last season or keep abreast via Twitter/Facebook/Big Brother forums so they know what is going on before the live show occurs. Everyone saw how quickly Derrick shot it down that Frankie was going up. IDK why the show even made a big deal out of it. We all knew that veto wasn't going to be used either. It's Cody. His HoH was like his first one {week 4}. He tossed away an ally his for HoH [britt] listening to Derrick and now he's losing a potential ally and jury vote by getting rid of Donny. If Cody gets to final two, he's not winning at all unless he's next to Christine or Victoria.

Sucks because Cody had the best social game of the season. At one point everyone loved him; however, he allowed Derrick to demolish his game in the matter of a few weeks. At this point, I even believe that Derrick WILL drag Cody to final two just to demolish him because no one will vote for him. Except maybe Christine.

Bank on it, Cody will be this season's Judd/McRae. He'll be the most bitter houseguest post season. He'll be bitter at his own gameplay, bitter that the fans aren't as receptive towards him, and bitter that the fans are going to bombard him with insults [most likely calling him a p*ssy].

Archived