GH’s Head Writer Ron Carlivati Interview: The Making Of The Nurses Ball 2014!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This. Quoted for truth.

I also don't hate Easton, and gave him credit over finally showing up for work during the vampire disaster, but he just looks incredibly bored, and they do need to better write to his strengths. John McBain, as boring as I thought he could be, worked better than this Silas garbage. I'm already dreading scenes between Easton, Monaco and Stafford. Maybe one of the first two will show up for work and act interested?

• Members

Just to be clear that I'm not engaging in a pity party as a lonely little ME fan. LOL! I'm just saying that sometimes we just need to be comfortable holding unpopular opinions. Plus I'm not a fan of when people try to convince me how good one of their faves is so I don't really like to argue about how good or bad and actor is. We all know what it's like when some stan tells us over and over again how fabulous said actor is like it's an indisputable fact. I hate that so I try not to do it. That's why I bristle so much when RC stand tell me how good he is. I can judge for myself and I don't care about ratings, awards or how much money he makes.

As for Easton, I'll be the first to admit that my affection for him is based on nostalgia. He's just always going to be one of those actors I love. Darnell Williams is another like that for me, bug eyes and all. I'm just a just a ride-or-die chick for some actors.

• Members

Well said marceline.

It bugs me to no end how some want to just hammer their point home no matter WHAT about an actor or a writer, etc. It just proves to me they're trying too hard to force said opinion, which comes off as arguing for the sake of arguing.

• Members

I avoid MF and RC at all costs, so I only read the awards part. moRon certainly is pressed to believe something might be going on behind the scenes. Something would have to be going on BTS to allow this clown and Frank have a soap! Both are clueless hacks!

• Members

This is hilarious. When you have to talk about your focus group (which is people who don't watch the damn show!), that's when you know you've failed. Then you have "many, many things," that prove Canker Sore is a fan favorite, such as the amount of times Ron and Frank told each other this was a superstar pairing.

• Members

"The payoff is coming very, very, very soon" - I think you made your point, Ron.

What "focus group" loves Franco and Carly?

You have to laugh at Ron saying he didn't want to throw Robin under the bus or that he's not trying to make a Sabrina/Patrick love story happen.

Ha! You also have to laugh at Ron claiming he's not bitter about the Emmys.

And about this thread... why can't people agree to disagree? I don't care if someone agrees or disagrees with me. Just that they know I'm entitled to my opinions and that everyone else is entitled to theirs too. To be honest I don't understand why people like Ron Carlivati or defend him but that's still their right. And if I or someone else criticize him, I'm entitled to that too.

• Members

After reading the first half of Fairman all but b**wing Ron C. and the excerpts y'all have copied, I would probably Ralph right now. Face the facts, Ron, you've thrown Monica and Robin under several busses. Carly needs to be involved with the canvas, not tied to Franco. If they have to be together, why can't she ever have scenes with her mother, brother. kids, friends, enemies as well as Franco? With Ava away, weave Carly into thetapestry of the town. Just my opinion.

Archived