DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I hear you. The show is just dragging it's feet right now it seems. Spring seems to be a really awful time for DAYS. Last spring wasn't very good either. Chloe/Parker/Daniel/Jenbitch comes to mind.

• Members

Nick's character has great longterm potential..i.e. he could be DOOL's version of Roger Thorpe. But I do think he's getting killed off...which is ashame. I hated the actor when he first came on; but he's really good and the writing has been excellent for him.

• Members

Me too. He doesn't have to be Nick 2.0, but he could've been a great bad boy (and playboy) that made stupid, irrational, impulsive choices. That's why I wish that after the Teresa/drug crap and Kate getting over Rafe, the two would've found their way together and started a tumultuous, hot affair that would've rehashed history all over again, and given Jennifer something more interesting to work with rather than being wrapped up in Daniel and his endless perils.

• Members

Some of last spring was good.

It just seems that instead of surprising us like they were, they're back to taking the same old same old way out, going the predictable route.

And Dannifer being the focus just kills this show.

Kate STILL obsessing about Jordan is beyond tired.

Nick as some super villain does.not.work despite Blake's fantastic performances. I just won't ever buy it. Sorry.

And JJ defanged has not been interesting at all to watch. That's disappointed me tremendously.

And the Abby/EJ/Sami thing completely lost all momentum to me.

• Members

After JJ stringing Bev along I hope she does make it hell for JJ and Paige. Im sorry but dont get why he is so into her

Hopefully down the road sonce True is on contract that Paige will become interesting

Archived