DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
bc he's an annoying friggin prick, who thinks he's god's gift to humanity and she got fed up with his punk ass self. Sorry, that was me projecting. Daniel found out she lied to Eric about finding and destroying evidence that cleared him and forced Nicole to tell him the truth. Nicole lied to Eric again and when Daniel pressed the issue, she told him to stay away from her bc they were done as friends. She views him as a threat to her relationship and brought up the fact that he's been willing to lie so many other times in the past but wont when he knows this will destroy her happiness.

• Members

I just watched Friday's episode and I'm with Cheap... why has Nicole not put a bullet between that dirty orange POS's eyes yet? My god, I loathe him.

And how bizarre with Jennifer and Eric at the end. In one scene she's about to talk to him, then suddenly she's back at the house with JJ. What the hell at Eric finding out off screen. dry.png

I can't with Will.

• Members

PREACH Cheap!

Nicole ending her friendship with Daniel was a long time coming. Them as friends sucked the life out of her. I'd rather see her in friendship scenes with Rafe. Daniel is probably the worst thing to ever happen to Days of Our Lives.

• Members

Thank you.

I can't stand they're "friends".

I feel like they are trying to make Nicole completely unlikable and ruin her at every chance they get. She does not need to be 'redeemed' or be friends with the so called 'heroes of Days of Our Lives'.

I'm STILL pissed over what happened with the Ericole story. Such ruined potential.

• Members

My thoughts for the past week

1) Overall - our show is stale and dull. The stories are not that horrible - they just aren't moving. I'm not really rooting for anyone in any story. Honestly, the highlight of the week for me was seeing Henderson in Monday's episode. The Will confession was okay... but seems very forced and plot-driven. It did give us some good scenes though between Lucas/Will, Sonny/EJ, and Sonny/Victor.. and Sami/Will - I did really enjoy Sami talking to Will about Lucas' sacrifice for his son. That was a good touch.

2) I have absolutely nothing good to say about most of the other leading storylines... Brady/Theresa, JJ and the gang, and Ericole and the rest of the Dr. Dan worshiping gang... I got nothing.

3) I'm already liking Abby/NuBen more than Old Ben. I think RSW will do a great job!

4) I don't often comment on hair/makeup/wardrobe.. but Jennifer's hair this week was horrible! I think it is the fault of a bump-it gone bad!

5) I like the lighting in Hope's office. It was a little easier to take it... I think it's still the "blue room" set.. but the walls and lighting looked a little less-cheap.

6) I literally almost jumped when "pop up John" popped up in HTS behind Brady. "Pop Up John" is so creepy!

7) Line of the Week: "The next time you want a man dead, you come to me." - Victor.

Final thoughts: They need to step up the storytelling! I'm really hoping by Eve and Kristen's returns things will be moving!

Archived