DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chandler phoned in all of his performances last year, IMO. But all it takes is a few good scenes/episodes.

Rooting for Eileen and Ari! They totally deserve those nominations. I just worry Heather "Emmy" Tom will win yet again. Not that she isn't fantastic, but Eileen OWNED last year. Period.

• Members

I think Chandler had some good performances during the Cabin stuff/Ari's birth in May last year - but otherwise, his work last year was mostly phoned in. I'll be rooting for Chandler because he's the Days rep in that category (and I do love Chandler).... but I really think the more deserving Days younger actor is Casey Moss.

• Members

Thoughts for the week:

1) The Will/Marlena/EJ scenes on Monday were really good. I know Dee is expensive - but I would LOVE to see her on 11-13 episodes/month instead of 4-8. I really want to see her in more of a lead category again!

2) I also love that "Greetings" is back. I love his character!

3) Abe/Maxine/Theo!! So well done. I really want to see Abe/Maxine dating for the next year or so, watch Theo come to embrace Maxine as a "mother" figure (while paying homage to Lexie) and then see an Abe/Maxine wedding next year!

4) Sami/Kate are always great together! I love how much they have interacted this past year.

5) I'm glad the whole Liam stuff is wrapped up. It was so-so. I enjoyed the hostage stuff. It should have been drawn out a little bit longer with a little more drama. Liam should have been Peter Blake. The storyline shouldn't have been set up to make Daniel a hero. Nicole shouldn't be looking like an idiot. On and on I could go. I feel that Missy and Ari did a good job acting with the material they were given.

6) Lastly, did anyone else notice that photoshopped picture on Friady's episode? The one taken last Christmas! They totally photoshopped in Guy Wilson in place of Chandler. It was pretty obvious the Guy insert was a photoshop, especially when they showed the picture up close!

Archived