DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That little Sierra cracks me up. Cheap, I'm sure you will just love Roman's bangs. The Kate/Jordan tussle had a great beginning, they could have gone even further with it. I like Nick not being the least bit intimidated by E.J. That, "What are you going to do, kill me?" was loaded with subtext, i.e., "Been there, lived through that."

• Members

Is it just me... or does anyone else get nervous when they see characters on the show with large sums of money? For example, in today's show EJ has stacks and stacks of $100 bills on the table (of course i'm sure it's all fake money) but I feel like occasionally they use real money when characters wave it around... my first reaction when I see this is "STOP using all that cash as a prop on the set! That money needs to go towards the BUDGET people!" haha. Probably sad that I am that budget focused... but after all we've been through as Days fans - it's my first reaction - am I the only one out there who has crazy first reactions like this!?

• Members

And he is using Bev as back up. I have nothing aganist Paige but Im good with Bev working to bust them up. Hell Paige shpuld realize what JJ is doing to Bev and they should both give JJ hell.

• Administrator

Nick Fallon - best villain, best character in daytime right now. His scenes yesterday with EJ, today's scenes with Sami and then Sonny were really good. It looks like they're setting up a Who Dun It? storyline (which 9 out of 10 times are usually bad) but it would be a huge mistake to kill Nick off (for real). What Nick is doing isn't so bad that it warrants who Who Dun It? storyline.

• Members

If there is a "Who Killed Nick?" storyline a-comin', then it's a waste, IMO. Not just b/c Nick happens to be a Horton, but also b/c he's been so ill-used over the years, it would seem as if the show just plain gave up on the dude ever having long-term potential instead of, oh, I don't know, maybe recasting and/or redeeming him?

Moreover, would anyone care "whodunnit"?

Archived