Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agree about Chloe re: Adams's death, and Jack.

I don't believe that Chloe is thinking of Devon in any type of romantic or sexual way at all. I saw only gratitude from a grieving mother in her last scene.

This was how Colin was always portrayed to be and people are still ga ga over the pairing. He's still a bleeping thug. Jill, as flawed as she is, deserves better.

_____

I love how they are dissolving the connection between Adam and the Delia project. The entire cast at the Chancellor mansion seemed to be relieved when discussing Adam's presumed death.

This is what I am thinking too, at this point. I am anxious to see him as Billy not physically impaired.

• Members

^^^^Re: Colin...I just posted an interview of TR, JW, and DG done by Michael Fairman. I am not happy. The only thing I abhor more than Jill's "connection" to Cane is Lily's Marriage to Cane. I don't understand why Jess wants this pairing with Colin or "connection" to Cane for Jill.

• Members

It's more likely than not going to be a mess. A generic, ugly mess at that. I swear she will probably want to "fix" the Abbott house, too.

David Tom was excellent as Billy. What I saw of him as Paul Cramer I wasn't crazy about. Goes to show what a huge effect casting, writing, producing & directing (as well as personal life drama) can have on an actor. It's understandable to discount him due to only having seen him as Paul but I hope he'll be able to return to the good old days.

• Members

The last 3 episodes have been so good. How ironic it started getting good the first day of sweeps. Just goes to show that JFP and the writers were purposely giving us crap trying to save the good stuff for sweeps. I know most shows do that to a certain extent but this was just so obvious. The show went from horrible to really good. Not looking forward to the end of sweeps at all if this is going to continue to be their MO.

• Members

I haven't seen a lot of DT's original run, but overall I was impressed by what I saw so far.....I can't wait to see what happens when he hopefully gets to recreate the character.

The dialogue has def gotten better IMO....that's the one thing that always made me lose interest.

Archived