Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I got worried too when they said the GCAC was being renovated. I don't like JFP's sets, they're so un-Y&R. I bet the GCAC will have bricks like the new Newman Ranch or the police station. We lose the background music and now the dark coloured sets. sad.png

• Members

Yeah. When did GCAC become a money pit? All the rich folk in town go there. It should be doing fine. I worry what JFP is going to do it as well. I'm still not sure If I like the new Newman Ranch..

I loved that they did a "Role of Billy Abbott is now being played by David Tom". I didn't think they'd do one since he played the role before.

• Members

I am also surprised by the turn that the GCAC is losing money. But I guess that was needed to explain why Devon wants this gala so go on enough to take out Adam's blood money and replace it with his own. Well, that and "for the kids".

I know people are turned off by Chloe but I love the realism of her tearing through town and letting everyone she encounters know how happy she is that the sociopathic child killer is dead. It's ain't pretty but grief never is and neither is retribution. I despise Chlovin but I like how Kevin is there for her.

That little look of recognition Chloe gave Devon. Uhm, did she just notice what a good man he is. Get him girl. Hilary doesn't want him just yet. You might as well swoop in before she comes to her senses. That actually could be a triangle if they go there. Dare we see a jealous Hilary or will she be too focused on trying to be a shoulder for Jack to even notice?

Chelsea is a fool to trust Victor. It was hilarious that she was so busy telling him about her feelings that he was only focused on that kid. His reponse of "do you want me to hold him for you" had nothing to do with anything she said. Hilarious. LOL

Jack finally gave a proper response to Billy being alive. Good.

Happy that we have a resolution to the Courtney and Noah SL. Yes, she is a cop. Good. Now we can move on. I wonder if the character will be staying around?

Glad to see Jill in the previews. I am really hoping that Colin is rescuing her instead of the perpetrator that kidnapped her. That is not the way to sell a romance. Just no. And please don't let his reappearance turn into a story all about Cane.

And why did they allow Billy to lay around so long without any medical attention? Paul should have demanded that before his questioning.

• Members

I'm with ya on Chloe. Her face when Paul told her Adam is dead was well played by EH. I knew you'd love Devon going all foundation hero for her lol. Chloe looking back at Devon was interesting. I'd almost believe they were about to be paired and we know that ain't possible. That's the energy they had though.

Anyhoo, DT slipped right back in like he never left. I don't miss BM one bit. I imagined his Billy explaining things to Paul and it would've been terrible. I'm resigned to the fact that Villy will never end so with that said, I think DT and AH did the best they could on their first day together.

• Members

Yep...loved Devon being the hero. lol. As for Devon and Chloe, TPTB might just go there if it is for nothing other than to finish off Chlovin and make Hilary jealous. Those in charge seem over the BM/WW issue they seemed to have with Neil and Devon. Tyler is with Abby. Granted, they don't seem invested all that much and their airtime is almost nil but they did do it. So, maybe nothing long term for Devon and Chloe but just a fling that doesn't work out that also serves a purpose.

I have also resigned myself to Villy with DT. After today's show, I don't think they look bad together and the chemistry might just be okay too. So...

I had tears in my eyes when Chloe said that she had practiced the speech for the jury to beg them to take the life of the man who killed her daughter. For once, the dialogue makes sense. EH is rocking the scenes of a heartbroken and grieving mother. It shouldn't be pretty, nice, and sweet.

Archived