Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a smart move IMO. She's one of the top draws for B&B and it's an interesting story to play on the fact that they're brother and sister, that he's back in his Emmy-winning role and you kill two birds with one stone since she can also promote B&B. If you send him out to do promo by himself there isn't really a story there.

• Members
I thought Neil and Devon's response to the Adam reveal was what it shod be. They didn't really know delia so of course it is a detached concern that a child died but i dont expect tears or outrage from strangers. And as for Adam doing it, for them its just gossip. Devon doesnt even really know Adam and neil doesnt care about him. However, he cares for jack and Victor do his concern is for them. That is realistic.

And yes, hilary is obsessed with Lily. Devon never brings her up. Hilary always does. She seem to want the life of loving husband and family lily has.

• Members

I DREAD what the GCAC is going to look like after the renovation. It's never been one of my favorite sets (we lost the gorgeous Gina's and got THAT?) but it sure as hell beats every other recent set creation. I can only imagine what they meant by changing the color scheme and making it lighter. Pastel! Reds! In other word, as un-Y&R as they can.

• Members

I don't mean to sound like the sentence construction cops but your first sentence is practically incomprehensible to me. Are you saying Y&R was excellent Friday (previously)? Because if you can see into the future or have access to a future episode, I'd like that power too. Actually your second sentence and third sentence too. I know we're all typing fast but at first read, I wasn't quite sure what you were stating. I guess I get it now though.

Sorry, one of my majors in undergrad was English, I can't help it.blush.png

• Members

+1

I also got haunted by some VERY loud alarm sirens as soon as they mentioned to renovate the GCAC. I still hope that they maybe will not change a thing and say they did other areas of the club. Because let's face it: Nick's club, Billy restaurant? THE most hideous sets ever.

And the GCAC has also never been one of my favorite sets but it looks at least posh and not dirt-cheap. At least we will have Lily to blame for the new look. LOL

Archived